What's the best broker for short selling?

581 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

What's the best broker for short selling?
Posted 29 Oct 2021

Hi, I recommend this broker webull https://tradersunion.com/brokers/fond/view/webull/ as the most trusted. 
The thing is that  when working with that market, you need to constantly analyze the market and understand relevant information. This will allow you to minimize risks and get the maximum profit from the transaction. 
Posted 30 Oct 2021

freestown7 says
Depends upon what you are looking for. As a professional investor, you would be trading/investing with a high volume. No matter who your broker is for research, but for your transactions, you cannot but not choose discount brokers such as RKSV (with whom I trade) or Zerodha. A flat brokerage of 20/- per trade that is. I had a trading account with a very reputed broker, who I realised had hiked up his brokerage without informing me. On a single futures contract, I was charged Rs. 1,600/- I realised this on inspecting the contract note, and immediately changed to RKSV, to whom I pay only Rs. 20/- per trade - irrespective of the value of the transaction. Many investors don't realise how much importance is brokerage cost to trading. I learnt it after being overcharged the hard way.
Posted 30 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic