dua kero yar kam ban jae

1721 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

tomorrow i am going after work to get a new car...because i have 2 cars at the moment and i decided instead of payng insurance, fuel costs for both of them, why not buy one..a nice one...

ab dua kero deal ho jae...i am trading in my cars i have at the moment with one i am interested in...

i currently have:

2005 mercedes smart

1997 dodge interpid

...and i plan to get this one...

2005 Accura 1.7EL premium

i will be back tomorrow with results...
Posted 25 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
YAr MONEY hai to KAM ban jaaay ghaa   

DUA saath hai yar Meri
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
money to hae, but i am not just gonna throw away my cars na...i will buy new only if they offer me reasonable value for my vehicles
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Ashii says
hum ko kya mile ga agar hum dua karein
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
peace of mind

i'll know in aprox 2 hours 60% where i sit in the deal...
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Ashii says
smart to larkiyon ki gari hai
buy it for ur wife

silver one looks nice (last pic)

wots wrong with ur naik parveen ??
yeh mujhe de dena plz
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
SALL said:

smart to larkiyon ki gari hai
buy it for ur wife

silver one looks nice (last pic)

wots wrong with ur naik parveen ??
yeh mujhe de dena plz

well...smart mae ne jab buy ke thee to i didnt knew k mera nikah ho jana hae and my other car is so bad on fuel....costs too much to fill up/mile...so i decided k i have jhad enough fun with cars...now setelling down with one reasonable economical
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
more pics how it looks like (mine will be silver if i take it)

Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
mae fone kernay laga hoon
Posted 25 Nov 2005

nikama says
best of luck,but personaly i like your dodge more.only mecedez could beat it on the road.accura ka interior to pyara he...best of luck once again
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
nikama said:

best of luck,but personaly i like your dodge more.only mecedez could beat it on the road.accura ka interior to pyara he...best of luck once again

dodge is good..and so is smjart, but Acura is luxuary brand of Honda in north america...it;s like lexus quiality...with honda engineering...i test drove one yesterday....solid car...my dodge is twice the size of accura, but i still feel bumps here and there on road, in acura, i felt nothing..smooth...

plus it;s about getting an economical car yar...dodge is too expensive to maitain, fuel, etc etc
Posted 25 Nov 2005

nikama says
to fone kia
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
doing it rite now

first i need to know how much i owe on my smart

then shamm ko i need to go to dealership to see how much they pay me for my smart...

phir us ke hissab se deal...
Posted 25 Nov 2005

nikama says
hmmm,matlab mithai k liay abhi aik din aur intizar....chalo ALLAH kare smart ache paise de jai.
Posted 25 Nov 2005

cool mannnnnnnnnnn..INSHALLAH AAPKA KAAM HO JAYEGA...TOMORROW YOU WILL BE HAPPY
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
yessssssssssssss....my owing price is not that bad...nto bat actually at all....i can afford it...

now in evening, i will see how much they give me for my smart + intrepid if it works out..i will have acura by next monday/tuesday

ooo...i can see myself opening acura's door    , but i am not in driving seat yet
Posted 25 Nov 2005

nikama says
very soon u will b in driving seat.INSHALLAH
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says

Posted 25 Nov 2005

wow I am waiting
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
in next 3 hours, i will have a more clear picture a better picture..if i am taking it or no...
Posted 26 Nov 2005

duniya chand pay ponch gaie hai n we still talkin abt cars

nice choice

but khali peeli picture he clear hoo rahhi hai yah lay bhi rahiya hoo ya picture mai dekh k kush
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Gee-Z said:

duniya chand pay ponch gaie hai n we still talkin abt cars

nice choice

but khali peeli picture he clear hoo rahhi hai yah lay bhi rahiya hoo ya picture mai dekh k kush

chand per scientists ja rahay hian...i am an accountant

nope tasveer dekh ker khush nahi ho raha....and to be honest bilkul khush nahi ho raha cuz i like my smart car too...i just bought it earlier in feburary...anyways...and bout buying acura or no, i dunno, i'll find out in aprox 2 hours when i go to dealership and see how deal goes....so far..looks 75% good...
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
y don u get a Lexus Cobra
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Desi_MC said:

y don u get a Lexus Cobra

cuz now dat i am getting old, i am trying to get pratical...and this is pratical car..a nice luxary sedan

if i was into speed anymore, i can beat the living day light out of 90% cars on the road with my dodge. 3.5L turbo charged, 275hp
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
ok guys...so deal have been closed....i traded in my smart, (i was losing money if i had traded my other car too)....and got the new car i wanted...might pick up either tuesday or wednesday

mission 1 accomplished
missoin 2, sell the other car now in private
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Acura EL Touring/EL Premium

The EL’s 4-cylinder 1.7-litre engine is borrowed from the top-of-the-line Civic Si, and it makes 127 hp to the more pedestrian 115 hp that comes with the Civic’s lower lines. A $1,400 difference separates the EL’s base price from the Civic Si, covering such add-ons as four-wheel disc brakes with ABS, side air bags, six speakers instead of four, and fog lights.

New for 2005 are a power moonroof on both trim models, and a new interior wood trim colour on Premium. Both models come with a 5-speed manual transmission that can be upgraded to a 4-speed automatic.

The EL Touring comes very generously equipped, including 15-inch, 7-spoke alloy wheels, fabric interior, leather-wrapped steering wheel, air conditioning, power windows and locks, and power heated mirrors.

The EL Premium adds 15-spoke 15-inch wheels, leather-trimmed interior and heated front seats.

That said, the EL provides a starting point for buyers who want to move into the Japanese “big three” luxury marques: the least expensive Lexus is $37,990, while it takes $39,900 to step into Infiniti. Acura has priced this model to appeal to those who prefer an “A” to an “H” on their trunk lid, or to tap into the lucrative tuner-car market, where Acura commands slightly more “street cred” over its Honda sibling.

Posted 26 Nov 2005

congratt
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
budha person in luxury car.......
y u wana score israeli young gals ??
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
Desi_MC said:

budha person in luxury car.......
y u wana score israeli young gals ??

nope..scored enough...getting senseable and responsible now