Garden Log

1143 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
sashatrew

Total Posts: 0

Do you grow potatoes and broadbeans? I love them, they are so simple to grow and produce plenty. Read somewhere that they are not the best value
for money in terms of how much they cost in a shop, but they give me
such a morale boost
Posted 04 Nov 2021

christense says
I have been harvesting them for a few years now! I agree; they're so easy to grow. The only thing that's hard during this process is integrating the fruit and vegetable garden into the landscape planning. I hired a landscape design firm to help with the aesthetic of my backyard since I've always wanted that space to look as good as possible. But, one dream of mine is not going to the store to buy potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. Luckily, my planner managed to work into the plan, and everything looks lovely at the moment. I highly recommend http://www.jscustomlandscaping.com for landscape design!td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 04 Nov 2021

Calios23 says
I just received a letter from my homeowner’s association that my yard is out of compliance for being unmaintained. I’ll admit, between my busy job and twins' soccer schedules, the lawn and landscaping has been neglected. There are weeds taking over and it definitely needs some professional attention. To avoid HOA fines, can someone please recommend their go-to landscaping service that works well on neighborhood fixer-uppers and compliance issues? Ideally a company that offers routine maintenance plans too since clearly I need the help!
Posted 21 Dec 2023

Helis says
Oh man! I totally understand the HOA struggle! Last year, I got a similar letter and was scrambling. Juggling work and family doesn't leave much time for yard work. That's when I found https://dbilandscapegroup.com/locations/purchase-harrison-ny/ . They were lifesavers. Not only did they quickly bring my yard up to HOA standards, but they also set up a maintenance plan that fits my hectic schedule. They come regularly, so I never have to worry about falling behind again. It's been such a relief knowing my yard is in good hands, and I haven't had a single complaint from the HOA since. Plus, their team is super understanding and flexible, which is great for us busy parents!
Posted 25 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic