Can you guys recommend some wallpaper ideas?

1131 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
Jack_O_Minill

Total Posts: 9

Hey, guys. I can't choose what kind of wallpaper will look good in a modern bedroom?
Posted 07 Nov 2021

MrCracker says
I do recommend you just google "modern design bedroom". There're tons of great examples out there and especially on Instagram 
Posted 07 Nov 2021

Rose_Dark says
I've faced almost the same issue regarding wallpapers. I like vintage stuff so my advice won't be of use for you but you can either search on Pinterest and get your inspiration there or you can use those services that make 3d models of the houses. It helped out my aunt a lot when she was projecting the staircase but I'm sure it'll make your choice easier once you see the wallpaper options on your wall on the model https://bimoutsourcing.co.uk/3d-bim-service/
Posted 07 Nov 2021

MrCracker says
Yeah, that might be a good idea. Btw, if you need wallpapers that last long you can google the vinyl ones. I know that they're more expensive but they're worth it. I hope this information will be useful for you. Congrats with your renovation and don't forget to get some rest and stay hydrated
Posted 08 Nov 2021

GlenBoe says
good idea MrCracker 
Posted 23 Jan 2022

Nerok says
In my opinion, there is no standard wallpaper for your bedroom walls. Let me throw some insight here. A bedroom can be an area filled with a lot of activity say for couples or can be an area where one seeks serenity and a relaxed atmosphere. Also wall stickers are an excellent choice for decorating empty bedroom walls.Mostly, people prefer painting their rooms once a year to change the look of their homes while buying wall decals or stickers is an excellent way to spruce up your look of house walls.
Posted 29 Mar 2022

Gwoln says
Hello! I remember how hard it was for me to look for wallpaper ideas during the renovation. At first I used Pinterest, but then I decided to search real options. I looked at different types of vintage floral wallpaper in offline shops,but in the end I found them here https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/floral-wallpaper . I was not afraid to order online and now I don’t regret at all, because they are high-quality and cute!
Posted 30 Mar 2022

I was actually looking for some wallpaper ideas and can someone help me with this for choosing the best wallpapers for my bedroom as well as dining room? I need more classic and elegant and also you should be very simple. The main thing is it should be more available at any online media shopping site.   Garage Near Me 
Posted 07 Apr 2022

Frond says
The most unpleasant thing in the house is messing with the plumbing, usually this area is the most difficult to deal with. And here, as I noticed, you still need to know a lot of things.
Posted 21 Jun 2022

Godou says
Actually, replacing is a reasonable thing that helps to keep our house in its normal state. If you compare it with the quality and reputation of the contractor, that will show you how to fix leaky pipes https://www.fotolog.com/fixing-leaky-pipes-from-professional-plumbers/, so try to use it. I think it really helps to renovate the house.
Posted 21 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic