wear baby

585 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
silvialong

Total Posts: 0

Just out of interest was wondering if anyone else's baby hates wearing them.  Our little one is 6 months old
and is a happy little thing until we put a hat on her to go out...oh my!
 You'd think her world had come to an end.  She wrestles, screams,
arches her back and cries and cries like she is devastated.  Also the
same putting her arms through sleeves.  She's my GD and I don't remember
my own two being like this.
Posted 11 Nov 2021

julianash says

My daughter only started liking them when she turned about 18 months. She screamed before hand and took them
off. Most of my friends lo are like this too
Posted 11 Nov 2021

GroovEye says
My daughter hated hats when she was younger (around 5 months), but for now (16 months), she can wear them without any problems.
Posted 12 Nov 2021

GroovEye says
umm. So, I want to repeat my story in order to continue my story. Well, my daughter hated hats when she was younger (around 5 months), but for now (16 months), she can wear them without any problems. Maybe your problem is only her childish hardship, or she doesn't like any type of hats. We tried a few different styles, so she can feel better in something like this td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}headwearhut.com. But definitely later, for now, she supposes to hate all stuff on her head. The only thing I may advise is to distract her while another person is wearing a hat, at least with my baby it worked.
Posted 12 Nov 2021

Sounds rather actual for me, I guess there are no kids and especially toddlers who would like to wear hats or something. By the way, where do you usually buy kids stuff? I came across care com customer service contacts and reviews, and seems like it is not bad marketplace. 
Posted 17 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic