do you like travel?

1098 views 12 replies
Reply to Topic
alik123

Total Posts: 0

do you like travel?
Posted 17 Nov 2021

toxatyt says
Travelling is always very interesting, and right now I'm very passionate about Israel. This country is really interesting for me .Tel Aviv is a really interesting place to visit, and the weather there is always very good!
Posted 17 Nov 2021

maksbeb15 says

Travel is the best thing in my life, I love to travel, but in connection with the covid to do so has become much harder, but here recently I was invited to go on tour, I think it's time although there is a covid travel I think it will not be a problem, it will be new to me the more so we will go on a very comfortable bus which is designed for long transportation in compliance with all quarantine rules got the best tickets for him here https://bcs-bus.com/ , I think my trip I will remember for a long time.

Posted 17 Nov 2021

jekson says
I don't like to travel I like to stay at home or relax at my country house
Posted 22 Nov 2021

Oh, I just love to travel. Especially on the train.
Posted 03 Jan 2022

Sobol says
Although the plane is the safest and fastest mode of transport, I'm still afraid to fly and I can't overcome this fear. Most of all I adore Europe, I like its history, ancient castles. After all, in fact, it was in Europe that the main historical events took place. I love Germany and Austria very much. I remember a couple of years ago, my wife and I decided to travel by train to the main cities of these countries. One day we were sitting at the train station in Salzburg and went to https://www.oebbfahrplan.com/de / to see the train schedule, it turned out that our train would be only in 2 hours. We decided to explore the station and its surroundings. We saw such an old tile, traces of antiquity. History is often under our feet, which is why when you have time to look at what surrounds you, you can get carried away for many hours.
Posted 05 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
Posted 08 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
I really miss travelling

riverside loans 

Posted 08 Jan 2022

Whenever you're thinking about a good sightseeing vacation by using a overlook consequently watch out for any amphibious Society World war II cars and trucks, which unfortunately will let you receive a joined together motor coach rv together with sail boat vacation around together streets together with canal.look at this site Any vacation departs with associated with any Newcastle Total eye, the place everyone vacation baltimore roadway relating to 47 seconds, completing famous points of interest for example Substantial Mary and also Real estate for Parliament. Any multitasking automotive consequently calls for into the Canal Thames places to have a observe within the community with a watery bankers.
Posted 08 Feb 2022

I like to do the travel every year with my family so I went to a travel agency in Abu Dhabi they have the best package easily anyone can buy it and I book my ticket. When I need I do the online book and get my ticket.
Posted 16 Feb 2022

I don't think there's at least one person who doesn't like to learn more info about other countries and discover different cuisines. For me, that's the best way to spend a vacation. Well, there are some problems that you can face during the trip, just like I did with my documents, but at least, there are services that can help you with that. You can click this link and save it just in case you need a service like this one, and I think it's better to be ready for everything.
Posted 28 Feb 2022

Olandeep says
Traveling makes you more tolerant, sensitive, and understanding. The more you travel and encounter new cultures, the more you start accepting. You realize that yours is not the only way to live. There are many other cultures from which you can learn something and bring it to your own. So, traveling expands your horizons and gives you a 360-degree view of the world. Strangely enough, it works, people from the CIS countries, having visited Europe, and America, come with completely different people. I'm not talking about the best luxury travel accessories brought, but about the impressions brought)
Posted 21 Jun 2022

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Doramasflix Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. 
Posted 03 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic