Udemy is an elearning platform, established in 2010, having 183,000 courses. Nearly 44 million users are actively registering for online courses through this platform. Courses are available in 75 languages and so global users can opt for the courses in their languages.
Some highlights of this platform are here, which will inspire you to launch an app like Udemy.
- It provides both free and paid courses with a choice for users to opt as per their needs. The one who completes the course will receive a completion certificate.[/*]
- The interface is appealing, letting the users navigate through various courses without any hassles. [/*]
- Undoubtedly, it has a simple workflow that involves the following steps.[/*]
- The one who has an account in Udemy can search for the courses they need with a few taps. [/*]
- The app will prompt the users to make payments if the course they have chosen can be availed only if paid. [/*]
- After course enrollment, they can learn courses at their own pace. They can access the courses from the supported devices at any time and anywhere.[/*]
- Once they have completed their courses, the app will generate the course completion certificate automatically.[/*]
These interesting offerings have paved the way for a larger user base. Are you curious about launching an e-learning app? Consider Udemy’s offerings in order to gain traction in your elearning business.