Best String Trimmer?

388 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Looking for recommendations here. I have a 5-year-old Troy Bill, a 4-year-old weed lover, who I'm going to replace. It was a piece of junk, but I looked after it for 2-3 extra seasons. I have a lot of trimmers plus accessories, including a blower, an edging machine and a saw, so ideally I'm looking for something compatible. Look for the pros and cons of switching to 2 cycles instead, and then which brand you guys have been successful with. On mine, the traction starter broke, so I have to start with a drill, oil is leaking out of it, the muffler is basically broken, just in very bad condition, so I'm looking for something well-built. I am willing to pay, so I am interested in the pros and cons of Stihl, Husqvarna, Honda, Masters or any other brand that I may lack. Thank you in advance!
Posted 22 Nov 2021

TuruCarlz says
Okay, man
Posted 23 Nov 2021

KeviTireso says
I didn't bother so much when choosing ego string trimmer. It seemed that it was worth buying a String Trimmer since I am already 52 years old, and sometimes my back lets me down. Since I have been working on a construction site all my life and constantly used a lawnmower, my back muscles are hurting now, so I had to buy a String trimmer because my neighbor advised me so, who also likes to take care of her garden and yard. In general, you should read about it on the Internet, and now there are many online stores where you can buy any string trimmer. Good luck to you!
Posted 23 Nov 2021

Reply to Topic