3410 views 279 replies
Reply to Topic
yoyo

Total Posts: 986

dont miss it.

10th december
7PM

at the Alliance Francaise in clifton.

everyone will be there mubasher, sajid hasan, nadeem, resham, zara shiek, ali tapash and the big man from bollywood subash ghai.
Posted 29 Nov 2005

MR NICE says
yoyo is it where this years Kara Film Festival going to be held.

If the premier is going to be held on the 10th then what is going to be the date of the general release.

Mostly premiers are held just a few days before the actual release.
Posted 30 Nov 2005

sh*tt man im gonna miss it once again i ll have my exam on 12th yoyo could u plzz tell me when the movie is releasing nation wide?
Posted 30 Nov 2005

taify says
Well,can i?? a simple man can also catch it?How much it cost?? tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna be there
Posted 30 Nov 2005

golimaro2 says
lets see what response it gets there i wish all the team
Posted 30 Nov 2005

yoyo says
it will be released properly on 23rd dec
Posted 30 Nov 2005

taify said:

Well,can i?? a simple man can also catch it?How much it cost?? tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna be there

dont know abt the passes cost but yea u can catch the premier and other movies as well passes r available at agha's super market clifton karachi.
Posted 01 Dec 2005

aanizdabst says
is ppp going to be shown in UK????? if yes wen????
Posted 01 Dec 2005

yoyo says
probly 1 month after
Posted 01 Dec 2005

golimaro2 says
subhash ghai has come to karachi n his film iqbaal n Anumpum kher's film has already been shown in festival i dont think so hes gonna stay till 10th
Posted 04 Dec 2005

golimaro2 said:

subhash ghai has come to karachi n his film iqbaal n Anumpum kher's film has already been shown in festival i dont think so hes gonna stay till 10th

HAVE YOU ASKED HIM?
Posted 04 Dec 2005

Posted 06 Dec 2005

yoyo says
subash ghais pardes is ment to be aired on the 10th is well
Posted 06 Dec 2005

yoyo says
you can buy tickets from

Agha’s, Object (Park Towers), Alliance Francaise and PIIA
Posted 06 Dec 2005

MR NICE says
Subbash Ghai is back in India.
Posted 07 Dec 2005

STANDARD says
all famous indian playback singer is also in karachi and held a show with geo..
I think karachi will be the film city in the future ..then pakistan film industry defenitely flourish..\
Lahore has finished..
Posted 11 Dec 2005

aanizdabst says
wat is it gnna be called then KOLLYWOOD!!!!!!
Posted 12 Dec 2005

MR NICE says
Well President Musharaf has visited the Kara Film Festivel today and gaved a speech and gived prizes to the winners.
Posted 12 Dec 2005

golimaro2 says
what about ppp premier did it held or mot.i was searching channels n news paper but didnt fimd any news about that
Posted 12 Dec 2005

well our media is more interested in subhash ghai and poja bhatt and her movie holiday nobody covered PPP lol what a shame
Posted 13 Dec 2005

golimaro2 says
did it happened i mean did premier held on 10th i dont think so kahi na kahi choti se news to ati na.even Geo showed the ceremony n they didnt tell.it was all a rumur spread by yoyo nothing is gonna happen with ppp.
Posted 14 Dec 2005

MR NICE says
You should not cannot blame Yoyo. The film was supposed to have been premiered on 10th December. Just check the Kara Film festival Website. www.Karafilmfest.com.

Ab premier huwa yah nahi. there is no news.

Posted 15 Dec 2005

golimaro2 says
ok if somebody has news about it plz post it here
Posted 15 Dec 2005

yoyo says
news will come soon, you know everything in pk happens with delays.
Posted 16 Dec 2005

MR NICE says
Is PPP really getting released on 23rd December all over Pakistan.
Posted 16 Dec 2005

im not sure abt its nation wide release on 23 cuz its 16th now and there is not a single promo on tv not even an ad in the news paper
Posted 16 Dec 2005

yoyo says
i dnt know were mubasher has gone, i havnt heard of him since the last 2 months, i also asked one of his friends and he hasnt heard of him from the last few months either.
Posted 17 Dec 2005

MR NICE says
On another bulletin Mubasher himself said the film will get released by the 23rd. If not the 23rd then what about Eid. Even in the schedule of Eid films their is no mention of PPP being released. What is the reason for the delay ?.
Posted 17 Dec 2005

the only reason i see is the laizy ness of mr lucman he is confused abt his film that i must say i have never seen a guy who is so confused lol
Posted 17 Dec 2005

golimaro2 says
the filmwas not shown in kara nor is gona release on 23rd Mr lucman is a coward man with no character
Posted 17 Dec 2005

yoyo says
well i finaly heard from mubasher, he was in kashmir for some relife items and goods.

the show went ahead at kara film fest, but not as planned, because the kara film fest, sold the tickets for the film at Rs.450 , because of this exbitiors and distributers of ppp are angry and threatened lucman with a lawsuit. but the film got a good response.

the film will have a short delay now and will release on eid in janurary.

also the oldest and best cinema of karachi nishat is closing down and ppp will be the last film it will show.
Posted 17 Dec 2005

Reply to Topic