Stock photos

780 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
MrCracker

Total Posts: 9

Hey, guys. I'm looking for some stock photos I can use for my presentation
Posted 06 Dec 2021

What kind of presentation are you doing? Cause the stock photo sites are usually split by the topics and stuff. However, it may seem that there are tons of good websites with photos but it's really extremely difficult to find something for free so I get you here
Posted 06 Dec 2021

Rose_Dark says
The last presentation I've done was about a rock band and its history so I think I understand what you mean. I've managed to find tones of good free music stock photos and share them with you so you don't have to waste a lot of time on them. I'm sure you'll make a good presentation
Posted 07 Dec 2021

ftcdwp says
Did you find any good sites on stock photos? I'm trying to find a site with photos about house painters for a website
Posted 07 Dec 2021

There are many ways you can use free stock images for your presentation. Like one of the places is www.fotoprofy.com where you will find free to use images to the variety of millons.
Posted 19 Dec 2021

GlenBoe says
thanks for the advices guys
Posted 23 Jan 2022

are you looking a good and nice avatar maker I highly recommended this avatar maker for you btclod
Posted 27 May 2022

I highly recommended this avatar maker for you picrew
Posted 27 May 2022

rarecustom Add your photos and text to make it your own. 
Posted 16 Jun 2022

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Martin Belmont Photography
Posted 27 Mar 2023

Reply to Topic