skins in cs go

428 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Are any of you engaged in the sale and purchase of skins in cs go? I would be interested to know more about this!!
Posted 06 Dec 2021

Anishacorn says
Yep, I know this game!
Posted 06 Dec 2021

TuruCarlz says
I have a few friends who still trade skins in cs go, but I switched to Rust a long time ago. I'm just tired of cs go, I'm tired of it, so I decided to sell all my skins through skinsmonkey.com and then invest money to buy skins in Rust. And you know, I even like trading in Rust more because there is an adequate community here than in cs go or even more so in Dota 2. Therefore, if you urgently need a person with whom you can trade, I can give you my friends' contacts, and you can write to them on Steam and then try to deal. The main thing is not to be shy, friend!
Posted 06 Dec 2021

GaryPhelps says
I am a big fan of CS:GO. I often play with my friends, and we are good at it. It seems that we just understand each other because of this, we have so many victories. On New Year's Eve, I bought csgo cases for a promotion and got a lot of exciting autographs. This cannot but rejoice.
Posted 19 Jan 2022

Gevorg says
The best part of Minecraft is the creative mode, where you can use your imagination to build whatever you want. But the christmas craft 1.7.10 mod is exciting too. You'll need to use your knowledge of minerals and elements to survive.
Posted 14 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic