Adopt Our Zillow Clone For Real Estate Business

638 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
AngelinaJo

Total Posts: 0

Make use of our Zillow clone to set your path in the real estate world. The fabulous application comes with cutting-edge technology and dynamic features to support your online venture in the long run. Get our pre-built solution to climb the ladder of success in no time. Why wait? Contact us right away!

Visit Us:

https://www.appdupe.com/zillow-clone
Posted 06 Dec 2021

Jon00 says
Recently I purchased a home in the USA. The local agents of eXp Realty helped me to find the home and complete all the buying processes. If you also want to buy a real estate property anywhere in the USA then you can also contact eXp Realty. 
Posted 21 Dec 2021

Smithjoara says
A real estate application similar to Zillow is an excellent example of a service that is used by numerous people across the United States. It has over 160 million active monthly users and a total gross revenue in the range of $3.3 billion. Its popularity is at its highest among buyers, sellers as well as industry professionals. The place for Zillow as a real estate business is similar to its position as Uber in the world of ride-hailing.
Temecula Real Estate
Posted 21 Jan 2022

Import of geographical objects from specially prepared directories for all regions of the USA; the total amount of data is over half a million streets and neighborhoods, more info at https://www.mindk.com/industries/real-estate/.
Powerful filters for searching options for all parameters, including phone number fragments
A visual system for sorting applications by all parameters
Selection and stepwise optimization of exchange options, incl. intercity
Active and archive ticket storage areas
Search for geographic duplicates
Various price list options, visual price designer
Rental management
Deal management
Posted 28 Jan 2022

seoexpret says
Seeing all this chat about the real estate commission lawsuits makes me wonder why we're sticking to old methods. I read about Landy.ai, where the whole buying process seems flipped on its head – in a good way. No commissions, just a small fee. It’s intriguing. Has anyone here tried it out? I’m curious about real-life experiences.
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic