The Art of Money Management , do we need credit?

2284 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Illia

Total Posts: 0

??? 19 ???, ? ? ???? ??????? ??????????? ????.
? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ?????, ????? ?????? - ?????????? ????????.
??? ???? ????? ???????, ???????, ????? ????.
??? ???????? ??????, ? ??????? ??? ?????????? ????? ??????? ????????? ????? ?????, ????? ???? ??????? ?????.
??? ???? ?????????????? ??? ???????? ? ??????????, ??????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????????? ????? ??? ?????? ??????.

??? ?? ???????, ??? ??????? ?????

Posted 11 Dec 2021

Rodrigo12 says
Considering that you are young and in the prime of your life, you have nothing to worry about.
Try it, why not? 
Make mistakes. 
 learn from your mistakes  
Improve yourself
Posted 11 Dec 2021

Darina77 says
I'm glad I started my own business.
I sell cosmetics to CIS countries
I plan to launch my own product this semester 
I am happy.
Posted 11 Dec 2021

Rodrigo12 says
I don't remember what year exactly
I took out a small loan in California about 17 years ago.
great company. 
They help a lot of guys who want to start a business. 
I advise https://loans4usa.com/
Posted 12 Dec 2021

Darina77 says
https://loans4usa.com/
??????? ????????.
??? ???? ???? ????? ?????.
????? ??? ??? ?? ?????. 
?? ? ?????? ? ???.
Posted 13 Dec 2021

Clarerisa says
@Rodrigo You probably mean money that will go into investments for some business! So the answer to the question you asked sounds like this. If investing for you is a business and you're a pro in it, and you're willing to take risks, then you can take out loans. If, however, you have a different profession, and investments are needed to accumulate capital - loans are contraindicated. This is an unreasonable, even adventurous risk. My father gave me the td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}best frugal living tips. Thanks to his words, I did not take out a loan, and I strongly advise you against it. Get a job and save money. You will never regret it! Take care and be careful because working with money is very hard!
Posted 23 Feb 2022

Olandeep says
All the financial pundits say you can accumulate money for anything without credit. But I have read many books, and experienced economists have said that sometimes credit is the best solution. I try to take out loans as infrequently as possible and constantly keep track of my family's budget. Recently my husband and I decided to buy a house. We decided to take out a mortgage and try to pay it off as early as possible. These guys Mortgage Broker Cambridge helped us find a great mortgage offer with minimal interest. We are now living in our own home.
Posted 09 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic