Currency Exchange Pairs

8777 views 214 replies
Reply to Topic
yahode9830

Total Posts: 0

In the next couple of years starting in 2011, the currency Armageddon between China and the rest of the world (the United States at the front) is set to continue. Factions involved in this confrontation are expected not to back-down on their intransigence or demands because of the economic problems or better still trade imbalance problems currency discrepancies is creating among the nations. China to maintain its lead as the locomotive engine driving the world economy may not yield to any more calls for substantial revaluation of its currency the renminbi-RMB(the unit being the yuan) with  Ryoshi Token  of reducing its global competitiveness and supremacy. In nominal and purchasing power parity (ppp) terms, China is the second largest economy in the world after the U.S. Besides, it is the world's fastest growing economy with a growth rate of about 10%. The exchange rate of the RMB to the dollar is 6.6494 (November 25 2010). Nevertheless in real GDP terms, the economy of the U.S (real GDP $14256 billion in third quarter of 2010) is about three times that of China ($4909 billion in third quarter of 2010).
Despite these statistics, the United States and the EU with its expansive deficit problems are pressing ahead to see leverage in global trade so as to curb it growing deficit. As at the third quarter of 2010, the U.S debt was over $13.5 trillion which is about 94% of the GDP ($14.7 trillion third quarter 2010). The debt which is made up of two-thirds public debt namely in Treasury bill, notes and bonds is said to have spiked from 51% of GDP in 1988 to its current state of approaching 100% of GDP. Now, China circumspectly appears to be on the defensive whiles the rest of the world led by United States are on the offensive. Furthermore, China is not likely to succumb to the offensive tactics being applied by the United States and other large economies due to some intrinsic reasons.
Coming to think of it there are numerous reasons that go to expound the complexity of this currency war and to reveal the difficulty in dealing with this problem. In terms of longevity, the currency war is here to stay and the world should be bracing for long term strategies that can gradually deal with it without any despicable spill-over effects. This article would like to throw some light on some six(6) reasons why the currency pressure on China may not produce the expected impact in terms of leveraging trade imbalance (or balance of payments) and economic growth horizons. The six (6) reasons are classified into (1) Capitulating developments (2) Extrinsic Austerity measures
Posted 14 Dec 2021

jogn says
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Cat tree
Posted 08 May 2022

jogn says
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. passive income
Posted 08 May 2022

virgina123 says
Decent post. I was checking continually this blog and I'm dazzled! Very valuable data uniquely the last part I care for such data a ton. I was looking for this specific information for quite a while. Much obliged to you and best of luck. | Online marketing Wales
Posted 11 May 2022

jogn says
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. California Business Journal
Posted 21 May 2022

jogn says
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! Food License Delh
Posted 04 Jun 2022

jogn says
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! seo santa monica
Posted 05 Jun 2022

jogn says
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! name train kid
Posted 08 Jun 2022

jogn says
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! medal
Posted 11 Jun 2022

jogn says
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. ?????????? ?????????
Posted 12 Jun 2022

jogn says
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. ?????????? ???????
Posted 12 Jun 2022

jogn says
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. betta fish for sale
Posted 12 Jun 2022

jogn says
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. medal
Posted 12 Jun 2022

jogn says
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. canninghill piers
Posted 12 Jun 2022

jogn says
Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! jsnewstimes
Posted 17 Jun 2022

jogn says
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. Planet gadget blog
Posted 19 Jun 2022

jogn says
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. Good Night Images
Posted 26 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! synapse xt
Posted 26 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! buy arcticblast
Posted 26 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! arctic blast
Posted 26 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! debt advice
Posted 26 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! fixed price web design
Posted 26 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! Caça Vazamentos
Posted 27 Jun 2022

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, video converter online
Posted 29 Jun 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! Acumatica training
Posted 30 Jun 2022

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. voyance
Posted 02 Jul 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! bhutani infra
Posted 07 Jul 2022

Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. Reescrever Texto
Posted 14 Jul 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! Best Suzuki Car Dealers
Posted 14 Jul 2022

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part   I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.Inspiration for Home Decor
Posted 15 Jul 2022

jogn says
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! duurzamebedrijventerreinen.nl
Posted 16 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic