But I don't want to cheat on him

531 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Lusia63

Total Posts: 0

I began to enjoy intimacy less often and to cum in principle. Maybe my partner is no longer attracted to me. I need a distraction right away. But I don't want to cheat on him
Posted 26 Dec 2021

Alas, many people develop intimacy problems in their relationships over time. Most often sex becomes boring and monotonous. You can and should solve this problem, otherwise your relationship will not end on the most pleasant note. Try to bring something new into your intimate life. Try sex in public places or toys. My favorite kind of variety is watching adult videos together on https://wrestlium.com/ . It's cool to heat up your relationship and give you a boost of passion. Don't be afraid to experiment.
Posted 29 Dec 2021

CatsssKate says
In a relationship, boredom can indicate a lack of secure attachment. People are physically together, but they don't give each other an emotional response. This alienation gives rise to boredom. If you feel lonely, if you spend time together but don't see a chance to share your emotions and desires, there is little chance of that relationship. But you have to talk, because often your fear of opening up may be behind your inability to share, rather than your partner's unwillingness to hear you.
Posted 29 Dec 2021

Allow your enjoyment to have a deeper significance. Slope 2 unblocked is a visually appealing game that can help you overcome any emotions of despair you may be experiencing.
Posted 11 Jan 2022

Lera55 says
It is important to be aware of the potential risks and tactics that hackers can use to spy on you and your children. Hackers may send deceptive emails or messages pretending to be from trusted sources, aiming to trick you or your children into revealing personal information or clicking on malicious links and it's easier to have free spy apps for iPhone without installing on target phone with Yeespy app. Using weak or easily guessable passwords makes it easier for hackers to gain unauthorized access to your accounts and devices, potentially compromising your privacy.
Posted 30 Jun 2023

Reply to Topic