Cryptocurrency- what's your take?

1508 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

I know this board is pretty financially conservative, and cryptocurrency can be a controversial topic.

What are your thoughts on cryptocurrency? Is it a fad, or the wave of
the future?

Do you hold any cryptocurrency? If so, do you view it as an investment?
Short or long term? Do you make any purchases with cryptocurrency? Do
you believe that one type of cryptocurrency is better than another?

If you own cryptocurrency, how much of your portfolio does it make up?

Posted 27 Dec 2021

Clarerisa says
td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}Crypto is the future
Posted 27 Dec 2021

Artemka says
Crypto is definitely the future. People shouldn’t be sleeping on it because it’s important to understand its value now. It’s only an investment but also the currency of the future. Fiat money is getting inflated, and it’s the first step. Another thing that people should look at is nfts. Nfts are still in incubation mode, and many people still don’t know what they are. That is our future, and the father you learn now then the easier it will be in the future. I can recommend an exciting project that I found on this website  https://Token.wono.io. It’s basically an nft token that is also a currency on a freelance website.
Posted 27 Dec 2021

Grigion says
Thanks to her knowledge about crypto trading bots, my sister's friend is already buying a second car for herself. Can you imagine, she got her sister hooked on it too! She is also now fond of trading and withdraws profits into real money. In addition, a large number of bots helps to better understand the strategies and algorithms on which their work is based. Well, that's what my sister says. I haven't tried it myself yet.
Posted 22 Mar 2022

jonsers says
I believe that buying cryptocurrency is a profitable investment. That is why I actively invest in this business. Sometimes I can trade on the exchange, which also allows me to increase my income. Of course, it is not that simple, but if you want, you can study the topic of cryptocurrencies in depth and minimize all the risks. About choice of crypto: now I make operations mainly with Litecoin exchange on this site https://fast-change.net/?
Posted 18 Apr 2022

Trading cryptocurrencies and holding are quite different from more traditional currency indices. Because they are relatively new assets, they are not influenced by forces like other more established markets. So you can use start using cryptocurrency payment, and it's extracted private keys from a trust wallet.
Posted 18 Apr 2022

Fredd09 says
Hello, today a large number of people are faced with cryptocurrencies. The most popular are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and others. Such digital coins need to be exchanged for familiar financial instruments in order to perform various transactions. The opposite situation is also possible, when it is necessary to buy them for national, foreign currencies. To do this, you will need to use exclusively secure resources, and the online exchanger is Ethereum (ETH) to Advanced Cash USD one of these services.
Posted 03 May 2023

Reply to Topic