What is your favorite movie, series or TV show?

510 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
vinikil

Total Posts: 0

Tell me your favorite movie or TV series or what your favorite TV show is that you watch in your spare time
Posted 30 Dec 2021

maksbeb15 says
If you take the movies, the last movie I watched was the last part of Spider-Man, it's just an unreal movie, I don't like TV shows, I rarely get into them and remember the names, as the TV plays just for background.
Posted 30 Dec 2021

jekson says
I'm a wild fan of the series, Game of Thrones is the best one I've watched movies I don't really like to watch. And of TV shows I like to watch comedy shows and so sometimes I like to get stuck on the news in the world.
Posted 30 Dec 2021

toxatyt says
One of my favorite British shows is "Paris Police 1900" - a French crime drama that I have been watching since October since it started and just very pleasantly surprised by all the filming and the plot of this show, but sometimes cause difficulties with watching need to use wpn, I watch new shows here https://streamditto.com/ not to miss them, and start watching really interesting and highly rated shows
Posted 30 Dec 2021

I noticed that the most of guys enjoy watching movies via streaming services, and I am not an exception. But I am not using ordinary cable and fiber providers, my choice is satellite Internet plans from Viasat, here https://viasat.pissedconsumer.com/review.html I posted my independent review on this company BTW. 
Posted 10 Jan 2022

such forums are very necessary to have and they are very helpful for new people. a forum made by soap 2day has some excellent question answer session. This has and will be helping such individuals.
Posted 30 Jan 2022

I have no idea how people choose their favorite movies or tv shows. Due to the massive number of shows and movies I've watched on 123movies, I would never be able to choose just one. So I guess I have no favorites then at all.
Posted 19 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic