HELP LINE

62504 views 399 replies
Reply to Topic
WARMTH OF LOVE

Total Posts: 22153

Dear Family member of JB,

We are all here coz this is our forum so you can ask questions and give urs valuable suggestions.

A positive attitude should be acknowledged.

NOTE: If any member posts unnecessary replies to this topic he/she will loose access to the Rendezvous anymore.
Posted 11 Dec 2005

Guest_005 says
http://janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18606&PN=2

kuch is topic k baray main clearly baat karain gai aap..

coz un dinoo aap nahi thay .. ab aap k rules kia kehtay hain bas itna janna hai ?
Posted 11 Dec 2005

wafakadard says
Dear WOL Bahi
acha laga ap nay topic banayaa

1st>>> ap ko ider zaroor ana cahye everyday naa sahe 3 main aik din to ap ko ider ana hai cahye

Mere 2 Questions

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19932&PN= 4&TPN=1

Haan to main keh raha tha

kya YEH topic sahe hai??? or galat?

Igar sahe hai to DOG kon hai JB member main??
Igar Gulat hai to Yeh topic still OPEN kyon hai?

ONe More

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19996&PN= 1

Yeh ab new Guy hai
ab post kar he dii
to us ko WELCOME aysay kartay hain JB family par? (Mujay pat ahai aysay nhi kartay likun pooch raha hoon uder hamari ider MOD nay bhi reply kiya hai)

~~~**wafkadard**~~~

Posted 11 Dec 2005

salam Admin and bro
how are you

i dont know yay kahna cheay or not

but akhir yay family forum haii and family kii tara friend
to hum main yay narazgiyan koyooo
gussa koyooo
aik dosry say batameezgi koyoo..
aik dosry say fight koyoo
aik dosry ko hurt kerna koyooo

main sirf yay kahna chahta hoon kay yahan anain waly sub aik dosry kay dost ban jaty hain
laken phir un say hii yay sub koyoo

aik mem ko hum asmaan per poocnchaty hain and phir us ko geranain main hum koyooo

bus is ka jawab chahata hoon

suggestions:>

Members ko cheay kay ager koyii asii baat ho jis per us ko shack hoo kay is nain mery bary main kaha haii us ko cheay wo us pm say pooch lay...

koyii asii baat hi na hoo jis say baat zayda bhary.

choti choti baatain like us nain mujy fala kaha,try karain kay wo kud us ko theek kary ager na ker sakay to do what he can.

Rules aik hoon sub kay leay

Mods ko days day dayain,kay three days 3 mods kam karain gain and baki din baki..

Posted 11 Dec 2005

-¤ D®ëåmë® ¤- said:

http://janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18606&PN=2

kuch is topic k baray main clearly baat karain gai aap..

coz un dinoo aap nahi thay .. ab aap k rules kia kehtay hain bas itna janna hai ?

Salaam bro, first of all i went trough the topic you mentioned and as rules say there shouldn't be continous posts ... so according to Rules ... "Eachone has equal respect."

500 posts has been deducted from Fragi's Post Counts.

remeber Power lies only in Unity... so keep yours tumbs up
Posted 13 Dec 2005

wafakadard said:

Dear WOL Bahi

1st>>> ap ko ider zaroor ana cahye everyday naa sahe 3 main aik din to ap ko ider ana hai cahye

Mere 2 Questions

ONe More

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19996&PN= 1

Yeh ab new Guy hai
ab post kar he dii
to us ko WELCOME aysay kartay hain JB family par? (Mujay pat ahai aysay nhi kartay likun pooch raha hoon uder hamari ider MOD nay bhi reply kiya hai)

~~~**wafkadard**~~~

Nice to see you happy bro ..

Answer # 1

Topic has been deleted

Answer # 2

itna tu chalta hay ... tough his reply was relavent ...

but we should have to behave more generously with new members ....   
Posted 13 Dec 2005

heart_hacker said:

salam Admin and bro
how are you

i dont know yay kahna cheay or not

but akhir yay family forum haii and family kii tara friend
to hum main yay narazgiyan koyooo
gussa koyooo
aik dosry say batameezgi koyoo..
aik dosry say fight koyoo
aik dosry ko hurt kerna koyooo

main sirf yay kahna chahta hoon kay yahan anain waly sub aik dosry kay dost ban jaty hain
laken phir un say hii yay sub koyoo

aik mem ko hum asmaan per poocnchaty hain and phir us ko geranain main hum koyooo

bus is ka jawab chahata hoon

suggestions:>

Members ko cheay kay ager koyii asii baat ho jis per us ko shack hoo kay is nain mery bary main kaha haii us ko cheay wo us pm say pooch lay...

koyii asii baat hi na hoo jis say baat zayda bhary.

choti choti baatain like us nain mujy fala kaha,try karain kay wo kud us ko theek kary ager na ker sakay to do what he can.

Rules aik hoon sub kay leay

Mods ko days day dayain,kay three days 3 mods kam karain gain and baki din baki..

Good job done ... dear HH

well you jus mentioned wht i really want to see trough our Family.

There should be Respect amoung everyone whether you have any conflict with someone or not.

Abt urs Suggestions

noted down.

thanks you dear for urs time and concern.
Posted 13 Dec 2005

wafakadard says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

Nice to see you happy bro ..

Answer # 1

Topic has been deleted

Answer # 2

itna tu chalta hay ... tough his reply was relavent ...

but we should have to behave more generously with new members ....   

THANKSOkay sukria WOL Bahi
Kafi acha laga ap nay topic remove kar diya

Posted 13 Dec 2005

Guest_005 says
Great Job WOL JI...

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19929&PN= 3

WOL Ji M Again with an update..
Zara is link ko bhi check kar lain ..
I think jo baat aik post main ki ja sakti thi wo 7 Continuos Posts main ki gai hai ...

Rules are = 4 everyone

Ager is topic ko koi edit karay to wo plz mention kar day k edit ho chuka hai waisay hum snapshots lay chukay hain

hmmmmm
Posted 13 Dec 2005

nikama says
w.o.l,dear its perhaps for the first time that i'm talking to you.i have a few suggestions that i would like u too consider
    1-it should be mandatory for all senior members,those who have made atleast 1000 posts that every time they visit the forum they must go to introductions forum and greet the new members,i have noticed that there r so few members who regularly go there and greet the new members.thisdiscourages the new members coz they feel no one is interested in them
    2-another thing is that we have some forums that r almost similar,like freedom of speech,teen talk and drunkin's hideout,in all these forums u can almost say anything that comes in your mind,now whats happening is that as u know there r hardly 100 ppl running the forums and they r divided,i mean if there r 25 to 30 ppl who visit f.o.s every day,20 or 30 who go to teen talk and dozen or so who visit d.h.out regularly,if we have only one forum of this type then all of them would come to one place there would be more diversity of ideas,as ones topic would be noticed by more and more ppl
    3-in the same way songs and lyrics talk,poetrycafe are of same type,would not it be better to make one forum instead?
    4-gaming zone should be only abt the games and not abt songs and idioms
    5-how abt starting some new forums to attract more ppl,members views can be taken b4 starting any new forum but i' sure most ppl will welcome the change,like there r so many female members if we start a forum that relates specifically to their needs,like self grooming,fashion designing etc.hopefully it would make the forum more colorfull
    6-like wise there r so many who r interested in current affairs although we do discuss some burning issues in serious corner but why not make a special forum dadicated only to current affairs.
    7.we have lollywood,bollywood and forigwood to talk abt movies,why not merge them togather,in this way those who watch only indian movies will get to notice something in paki movies as well
    8-if possible,why not try to make j.b a little more pleasant to eyes for example if the avatars of the members r shown with their topics,if possible,the avatar of the member who made the last post in a forum can also be shown with the forum details,and some otherchanges like this?
    9-most of our members r males in their teens,20's and perhaps 30's.a very demanding and challenging period of our lives,why not make a forum where we could discuss our job related issues,we could share our emotional problems,a place where we could talk only from the MALE pont of view
    at places i may have sounded a bit stupid but thats what i honestly feel,j.b is quite a good forum but it needs some fresh air and fresh blood.
    i always say that members make a forum and if we make j.b more attractive and more open,hopefully more and more ppl would come here.abhi tak to ye ho raha he k log ate hain,members bhi bante hain,intro bhi kuch log kara dete hain but then they never come back.i think ever since i have joined j.b,i have seen only 2 0r 3 members like desi m.c,muslim and myself who have joined j.b and still come here regularly.i dont mean to criticise anyone but there is always some room for improvement
Posted 13 Dec 2005

-¤ D®ëåmë® ¤- said:

Great Job WOL JI...

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19929&PN= 3

WOL Ji M Again with an update..
Zara is link ko bhi check kar lain ..
I think jo baat aik post main ki ja sakti thi wo 7 Continuos Posts main ki gai hai ...

Rules are = 4 everyone

Ager is topic ko koi edit karay to wo plz mention kar day k edit ho chuka hai waisay hum snapshots lay chukay hain

hmmmmm

Thanks for urs concern and as i mentioned before we are all here as a Family ... so we can help others by praising them for their good and simultaniously eachone has privilege to point out irregularity with good intentions.

You don't have any need to snaped out any thing jus to prove urs self ever coz i know how to do trust.   

well Queen Victoria's "posts count" has also been deducted.

Posted 14 Dec 2005

nikama said:

w.o.l,dear its perhaps for the first time that i'm talking to you.i have a few suggestions that i would like u too consider

Its all my pleasure to talking with you.

but I couldn't be able to stop my self to write a verse of Alama Iqbal.

Nahi hay nikami koi zamany mein
koi bura nahi qudrat k karhany mein

Good Job done

1. Reception (Greetings / encouragment)
2. Re-Catagorized and Relevant forums
3. New Sections (Current affairs/Social Discussion, SHE Forum, HE Forum)
4. Out Look of Forum

well We'll look into every thing soon. But we really need nice ideas and fresh blod that you have
Posted 14 Dec 2005

nikama says
thanx wol,hopefully u will be as quick to act as u r to reply and i quote ghalib to answer allama iqbal
    ishq ne ghalib NIKAMA ker dia
    verna hum bhi admi the kaam ke
Posted 14 Dec 2005

finally you've admited dat you are an "Admi" :)

well as far as i concerned i've started posting in Introduction section. (Wht i can do easily as a Member (1000+)).

Forums, Its not all abt one-to-one concern so i'll chk out all possible ways and look into depth abt these ideas and will discuss them with others members.

so please be patient
Posted 16 Dec 2005

My suggestion To all OF JB frndz

one thing is RESPECT come First
We must respect each other and talk to each other in respecting manner.

We belong to same JB family and in family some times problems arises so we must take care of each others

post deletion and such activities will lose moral,
One more thing
we must encourage new entrants not expelling our old buddies

Thanx and Warm Regards
TeenTracker
Posted 18 Dec 2005

Teen Tracker said:

My suggestion To all OF JB frndz

one thing is RESPECT come First
We must respect each other and talk to each other in respecting manner.

We belong to same JB family and in family some times problems arises so we must take care of each others

post deletion and such activities will lose moral,
One more thing
we must encourage new entrants not expelling our old buddies

Thanx and Warm Regards
TeenTracker

I second you
Posted 18 Dec 2005

SohniKuddi says

Assalam-O-Alaikum

WOL Bhai Jaan,

I have something to say too, I don’t want it to sound like a complaint or anything it’s just my view. Plz don’t be offended. I think that all members of JB should be treated Equally, by this I mean that old, new, young, popular, not so popular etc etc. (u get the drift)

Well, a short while ago there was a topic (It was about my best friend and sis Dolly) we posted comments about her, at the time, I totally missed the rule about 1 post per person as it clearly says:

Rules:

3). ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ONE POST.IF U WANT TO SAY MORE THEN PLZ EDIT UR PREVIOUS POST

So, I made my post and then a few days later I made another, that post (2nd one) was deleted. I noticed the rule…….n decided oh well, rules are rules so ignored it. Why didn’t anyone tell me that I made the mistake and before deleting my post notify me?…but that’s not the point. The point is that later in another topic about a different member some members made numerous posts….and theirs weren’t deleted. So why was mine deleted? I feel that rules should apply to everyone, and just because one member is not as popular and as IN as another is they should be treated different, I found that extremely unfair…..

And another thing, I noticed that some ppl don’t respect others’ view points, I feel that just because one persons view is different to urs it doesn’t mean u could attack their views and prove yourself righteous, everyone is right in their own way. If you can’t accept it, then go argue with someone who cares.

That is all

Posted 25 Dec 2005

First of all my sis ... i do care abt you thats why i won't do any arguments coz this is our forum and as now you pointed out some irregularities ... I really appricate it.

it was urs Second post.

I must say this to you and every one "JB is our very Own Forum." so if you ever found any pb then let us know ... jus Report dat post or simply PM to urs brother :).

JB ko theek rakhna sirf managment ki hi nahi hum sab ki Zimydari hay ....

Have a nice time

Posted 26 Dec 2005

new_beau says
I have just read all above posts and appreciate all members for there OPEN COMMENTS and Thanks to WOL that he is BACK.

Wol dear.. You should be here bcoz we need you.

We have other ADMINS and MODS too...But sometimes they just enjoy or just be patient to deal with other members. You have a REAL SCISSOR to cut and Trim the MOODS of members in a nice way.

Thanks once again
Posted 26 Dec 2005

SohniKuddi says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

First of all my sis ... i do care abt you thats why i won't do any arguments coz this is our forum and as now you pointed out some irregularities ... I really appricate it.

it was urs Second post.

I must say this to you and every one "JB is our very Own Forum." so if you ever found any pb then let us know ... jus Report dat post or simply PM to urs brother :).

JB ko theek rakhna sirf managment ki hi nahi hum sab ki Zimydari hay ....

Have a nice time

Nahin na WOL G...

Mein jaanti hoon yeh meri post delete kiun huwi....ghalti meri thi, mujhe iss baat se koi gila nahin he, rules hum ne ghor se nahin parde. like i said...rules are rules. Point jo mein raise karna chahti hoon woh he k aghar mein ne ghalti ki, aur mods ne rectify kiya to phir aur members jabb aik se ziyaada posts karte hain unn ki kiun nahin delete hoti? kiya un ko maaf he? aur jabb meri post delete karr di gayi to kissi ne humein bataya kiun nahin? aisi topics mein members jabb 1 se ziyaada posts karte hain to woh kiun nahin delete hoti? i'm just saying that it's unfair.

Posted 26 Dec 2005

pyari ladki dekho ... i told u k no one is perfect .. we are all human .. is liye i've told every one and telling you once again k ...

we are here as a team .. (no admin / mods/ members)

this is our very own forum ...

is liye agar koi Admin/Mod kissi baat ko skip karty hein tu aap us ko directly mujh ko batao .

aur

Hum sab mil kar apny forum mein desipline rakhein gay ..

INSHALLAH
Posted 27 Dec 2005

SohniKuddi says
lolzz WOL....no problem...

PM? to yeh topic kuin yahaan sajjhaa huwa he?
I'm sure u have better things to be concentrating on so i'll drop...

I would like to appologise for any Inconvenience
all the best
Assalam O Alaikum
Posted 27 Dec 2005

PM ka is liye kaha hay k kabhi kabhi hum ziada online nahi hoty :)

tu tab PM ziada acha kaam karty hein :)

khair

aab tu yeh topic ban giya hay ... is liye u can post under this heading :)

There's no need to apologize for anything :)

Mein hoon na ...

keep you very well.

Wa elikum salaam
Posted 27 Dec 2005

new_beau said:

I have just read all above posts and appreciate all members for there OPEN COMMENTS and Thanks to WOL that he is BACK.

Wol dear.. You should be here bcoz we need you.

We have other ADMINS and MODS too...But sometimes they just enjoy or just be patient to deal with other members. You have a REAL SCISSOR to cut and Trim the MOODS of members in a nice way.

Thanks once again

You're most welcome bro,

but I must repeat one thing again and again ...

All power lies in Unity and Dignity.

As far as we'll do respect others Dignity with an intention to be the part of Unity (Family) and should have tolerance to listen complains/arguments/suggestions in a way that they have full right to express them with in the discipline of Forum (Decorum), noting could be worst.
Posted 27 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
wafakadard said:

Dear WOL Bahi

Mere 2 Questions

cuz i made this topic to lemme answer it...dog to koi nahi hae...ye topic esaay he banaya thaa...u can see k es topic mae kaheen bhi kisi jb member ke taraf ishara nahi kiya gya....

now u tell me k ye topic ghalat kiyoon hae aur move kiyoon hoa hae...i want to know..admin/mods? cuz i can point out many pointless topics jin ka koi sir/paoon nahi hota but they r there for discussion...or chit chat...so why not this one?
Posted 25 Jan 2006

Paa_jee said:

now u tell me k ye topic ghalat kiyoon hae aur move kiyoon hoa hae...i want to know..admin/mods? cuz i can point out many pointless topics jin ka koi sir/paoon nahi hota but they r there for discussion...or chit chat...so why not this one?

actually u were busy is liye aap khud aa kar is topic k bary mein explain nahi kar saky thay ... rite.

yeah i know k kuch topics ayse hoty hein jahan par chit chat ho rahi hoti hay aur us k saath hi agar koi topic kissi ko bura lagta hay tu ... its not a big thing k hum us topic ko mutual understanding say ON/OFF kar deein :)

aur agar humaray kissi ek action say koi member khush hota hy tu its nice for us :)

and paa jee we are here to give members a tention free enviournment
Posted 26 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
muual understanding se on/off ker den na..per mujh se to baat bhi nahi hoi...kher...i am not worried k topic kiyoon gya ya kidher gya..i was basically replying wafakadard k his complain bout the topic was wrong as it was nothing but a topic to start some chit-chatting in and i know bout free tension thing...but koi khud tension lene lagge to what can u do?

kher..enjoy and help me find a computer hardware wholesale in pak to import stuff
Posted 26 Jan 2006

ok paa jee read my PM .. whaan aap ko mein ek Telephone number send kar raha hoon .. un say aap baat karo lo he's dealingin computer... mera naam bata dyna :)   
Posted 26 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
okie thanks
Posted 26 Jan 2006

max power says
yar warm now its upto a weak my i can't log in frome ma 2nd idd (max pow3r)plz u said me to active this after a weak now its more then a weak to wot ye said, now jus active ma user name.
Posted 01 Feb 2006

Ok ... urs ID has been activated :)

Have a good time
Posted 01 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic