I need help in solving this problem

611 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
alik123

Total Posts: 0

I have an entrance exam coming up and I need help with grammar because I have problems with it what can you advise?
Posted 18 Jan 2022

jekson says
Read more and write more letters and let people who know how to spell check them 
Posted 18 Jan 2022

toxatyt says
I do not know, I can recommend you to use an auxiliary program that will help you in composing, namely to check your grammar
Posted 18 Jan 2022

vinikil says
I can advise you a very interesting and cool program that has a free version to help you write any text and check your grammar, it helped me a lot on the exam, if you use the free version and you think is grammarly worth it, I definitely say yes because it provides more opportunities to use, I recommend it!
Posted 18 Jan 2022

maksbeb15 says
This is a very important point because it shows how educated you are I think you should study grammar in full mode.
Posted 18 Jan 2022

Readers says
I need help in solving this problem. Three years ago, my wife and I purchased a beautiful home with a big backyard and pond. We finally had the perfect place to raise our two children. Unfortunately, we encountered online essay write things that were not such an improvement when we bought our house. There were several little problems such as clogged drains, leaky faucets, and faulty light switches but we could easily fix these minor issues.
Posted 30 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic