If I have someone's license plate number, can I look up who owns the car?

454 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
ChelseaVork

Total Posts: 0

An ordinary person cannot, I think so. In my opinion, states only store this information for law enforcement on a need-to-know basis. A police officer can do this, but it is better to have a compelling reason, such as part of an investigation or stopping traffic. Many provided services to others, such as friends, family, or city officials. Perhaps there is a way to find this information on the Internet?
Posted 26 Jan 2022

PeteMoouse says
I think it is possible, but you have to have the right tool or application to do it. I haven't used one yet. The only application I have ever used is this: https://driving-test-cancellations.com. I have found this tool to be very useful in my driving lessons so this efficiency is justified by the need to use such a resource.
Posted 28 Jan 2022

It definitely shouldn't work like that. I think you should update your information about it.
Posted 28 Jan 2022

vraiel says
[u]rece[/u][u]294.6[/u][u]Bett[/u][u]CHAP[/u][u]Dani[/u][u]ARMA[/u][u]Feat[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Deep[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]Dana[/u][u]Sole[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]Danc[/u]
[u]Fisk[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Expo[/u][u]Brun[/u][u]High[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Addr[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]http[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Suns[/u][u]Visi[/u][u]Enig[/u]
[u]Kate[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]Sist[/u][u]Arma[/u][u]Mika[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Arth[/u][u]Trac[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Rhyt[/u][u]Guil[/u][u]Gada[/u][u]Digi[/u][u]Patr[/u]
[u]Opus[/u][u]Matt[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]Clai[/u][u]Acca[/u][u]Jenn[/u][u]Plat[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Jeff[/u][u]Pamp[/u][u]Flem[/u][u]Anto[/u][u]Mati[/u][u]Circ[/u]
[u]Macb[/u][u]Digi[/u][u]Mars[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Scot[/u][u]Clau[/u][u]Rene[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]Alex[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]Livi[/u][u]Oxyg[/u][u]Come[/u]
[u]Loui[/u][u]Niki[/u][u]Mike[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Sela[/u][u]MODO[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]King[/u][u]Nath[/u][u]Wang[/u][u]thur[/u][u]Vash[/u][u]Down[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Scho[/u][u]XIII[/u][u]Jour[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Sind[/u][u]Shin[/u][u]diam[/u][u]Ralp[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Tran[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Spar[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Thir[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]MORG[/u][u]Mark[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Phil[/u]
[u]Bubc[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Pala[/u][u]Gold[/u][u]TelC[/u][u]Kyli[/u][u]Bosc[/u][u]Teka[/u][u]Miel[/u][u]Gore[/u][u]Imag[/u][u]Trud[/u]
[u]Haya[/u][u]Morg[/u][u]Olme[/u][u]Leif[/u][u]MBXX[/u][u]Gigl[/u][u]Desi[/u][u]PROT[/u][u]RENA[/u][u]Fami[/u][u]Atla[/u][u]Clas[/u][u]Prof[/u][u]Vali[/u]
[u]Aero[/u][u]Blan[/u][u]ProS[/u][u]Rumm[/u][u]Litt[/u][u]Dire[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Fore[/u][u]Marv[/u][u]supe[/u][u]Vite[/u][u]Amst[/u][u]Kite[/u][u]Xing[/u]
[u]Dyla[/u][u]When[/u][u]PTFE[/u][u]Augu[/u][u]From[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]Half[/u][u]Lucy[/u][u]Pope[/u][u]Char[/u][u]Jord[/u][u]Lang[/u][u]Migu[/u][u]Char[/u]
[u]Disn[/u][u]Otam[/u][u]Bole[/u][u]Miry[/u][u]Leon[/u][u]High[/u][u]Vale[/u][u]othe[/u][u]Jeeb[/u][u]Love[/u][u]Eagl[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]rian[/u][u]llog[/u]
[u]Gala[/u][u]Aaro[/u][u]Sony[/u][u]Song[/u][u]Adri[/u][u]Rolf[/u][u]HITA[/u][u]Benj[/u][u]Safe[/u][u]Sall[/u][u]Pete[/u][u]Forg[/u][u]Roll[/u][u]Just[/u]
[u]Jazz[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]MPLA[/u][u]Quee[/u][u]Nick[/u][u]Neil[/u][u]Adob[/u][u]Alis[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]TelC[/u][u]TelC[/u][u]TelC[/u][u]Rise[/u][u]Lume[/u]
[u]Roun[/u][u]Carm[/u][u]John[/u][u]Jaco[/u][u]Naza[/u][u]Plun[/u][u]Will[/u][u]Gust[/u][u]This[/u][u]Fred[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]Righ[/u][u]Requ[/u]
Posted 03 Mar 2022

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 02 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic