Comparing gas and electricity prices - tips, advice and useful information Save money on your energy bill

564 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
toxatyt

Total Posts: 0

Comparing gas and electricity prices - tips, advice and useful information
Save money on your energy bill
Posted 28 Jan 2022

jekson says
Utility bills are a big part of household expenses for most of us. As gas and electricity prices rise year after year, it's more important than ever to find ways to cut costs.
Posted 28 Jan 2022

vinikil says
What to look for when comparing electricity providers if you want to switch.
If you've never switched before, it can seem a little overwhelming. With so many different rates from so many different suppliers to choose from and seemingly a lot of information to take in, it can be tempting to just leave it alone and stick with what you have. But it's actually a lot easier than you might imagine. Here are a few key things to look for when you start comparing gas and electric rates
Posted 28 Jan 2022

alik123 says
By far the fastest, easiest, and most efficient way to cut your costs is to switch to a new, cheaper provider (or providers). Use our comparison system to see how much you could save by switching to a new provider today - it's free, takes only a few minutes, and you don't commit to anything by comparing. Best of all, you could save hundreds of pounds on your annual bill! How does simplyswitch.com energy comparison service work?
Zip code , so they can make sure they are showing you accurate prices.
Your current tariff , including who your provider is and how much you pay/use
Choose a new rate from the list we will generate for you.
Relax and enjoy the savings because we, your old provider and your new provider, will handle the switch and you won't have to lift a finger.
Posted 28 Jan 2022

maksbeb15 says
? ?????? ????? ? ???, ????? ???? ????, ??????? ? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ? ????, ??? ??????? ????, ??????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ??????, ??? ?? ???? ?????????? 
Posted 28 Jan 2022

maksbeb15 says
I just lose my mind when I see prices that are getting higher and higher every year, this is a good topic that will help not only me understand how to save money on this.
Posted 28 Jan 2022

Comparing gas prices might become a useful feature, which would help people to define with the most adequate gas supplier. Reading reviews for this purpose is even more effective, just have a look at these liberty power? feedbacks, for example. 
Posted 03 May 2022

Posted 28 May 2022

Reply to Topic