My opinion on what music is good is better than your opinion on what music is good!

565 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
silvialong

Total Posts: 0

Very hypnotic one, I feel kind of... rested after watching it. Has that "Misty Mountains Cold" feel:

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table] "Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black
players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."

The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"

Posted 02 Feb 2022

christense says
I absolutely love how the remixes posted on Soundcloud make me feel. There's nothing better than the goosebumps I feel whenever I listen to a remix of my two favourite songs. That's the case with Be The One ( Flume X Rihanna ). It's my current favourite song, and I highly recommend listening to it. I actually found it thanks to some billboard advertising, which is a pretty unusual way to find good music if you ask me. Anyway, you can find all kinds of good songs on that platform. Even though I pay monthly for my Spotify premium account, I still enjoy listening to Soundcloud music more.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 02 Feb 2022

teto10 says
I absolutely love how the remixes posted on Soundcloud make me feel  in sports store manhattan. There's nothing better than the goosebumps I feel whenever I listen to a remix of my two favourite songs.
Posted 03 Feb 2022

seoexpret says
These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... LoFi Music
Posted 01 Feb 2024

Reply to Topic