There are times when you’ll encounter a “Printer Driver is unavailable” error while printing documents from a Windows PC. Need Printer Help
to fix the error. So here check out few reasons responsible for the printing error.
- Possibly due to the connection error between computer and printer[/*]
- Due to the Printer Spool service get choked on bad data, or get terminated and stop running correctly.[/*]
- The corrupted data in the spool printing tray might be a reason[/*]
- Due to printer drivers or USB port drivers.[/*]
- After upgrading Windows from previous versions[/*]