Any ideas on how to get clients in beauty school?

4609 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Ugh.

I'm having a ruff day.

Long story short: I live in Modesto in central California. I moved here from Lancaster .. which is in southern California.

My moan of ugh is because each week my beauty school teacher expects us
to "just bring in people". I don't know anyone in Modesto that is able
to come in.

BUT damnit... each week I'm asked to bring in people but I can't do it!

Any ideas what I could do to bring in people?

I'm not active on facebook ; even then the friends on there are from
West Covina where I went to school or from Mexico since that is where my
husband is from.

I could use some fresh ideas please. I'm tired of siting around hoping for walkins.
Posted 07 Feb 2022

I want to become a beautician. Who knows where to start?
Posted 09 Feb 2022

When I decided to go into cosmetology, I had almost no experience.
Posted 09 Feb 2022

When I went to beauty school, I found new friends and professional mentors who could awaken my creative personality. As a student, I realized that cosmetology is an art, and there are no limits to perfection. Manicure, makeup, haircuts, and styling are tools in your hands to make the world a better place. It will give you the confidence to make the right choices. When you graduate from beauty school, you will have a wide range of creative horizons in front of you. Go for it.
Posted 09 Feb 2022

Calios23 says
Where can I get salon equipment at the lowest price?
Posted 23 Feb 2023

Helis says
One option is to shop online for salon equipment, as there are many retailers and marketplaces that offer competitive prices and a wide selection of products. However, it's important to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure you're buying from a reputable seller and that the equipment is of good quality.

Another option is to look for sales and discounts at local beauty supply stores or wholesalers. This can be a great way to save money on salon equipment, but it's important to make sure you're still getting high-quality equipment that will last over time.
Check here, you can find a range of high-quality salon accessories at affordable prices. From hair clips and brushes to towels and aprons, they offer a variety of essential accessories for any salon. By investing in top-quality accessories, you can help enhance your salon's services and ensure your clients are always getting the best possible experience.

Ultimately, finding salon equipment at the lowest price requires careful research and consideration. By taking the time to compare prices and quality from different retailers, you can find equipment that meets your needs and budget without sacrificing quality or reliability.

Posted 23 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic