I'm going camping and I'm looking for some quick, inexpensive ideas for something to serve for lunch.

487 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Albert12

Total Posts: 0

I might only have 8 or up to 12 adults to feed. The obvious is cold cut sandwiches, but I want to try something different that I don't have to cook.

Posted 10 Feb 2022

allcopstan says
I'm surprised none of you worthless newcomers have mentioned GORP yet. This also applies to you, DUJAXX, I am particularly disappointed in you! No beer for vagabonds tonight! Good old raisins and peanuts. I like the Berkeley and Jensen variant with papaya slices on my day trips to Berkeley Springs, where I grab a few cans of George Washington's bathwater to make the best drink this side of Blue Ridge
Posted 10 Feb 2022

Killmonger says
When I was going camping for the first time in my life, I read a lot of articles related to camping. Indeed, this is a must read because camping is not as simple as it seems. I was choosing the equipment at everest I should take with me and what kind of food. It is important for you to know that it is really dangerous to take cheap food with you, because you may be intoxicated, and no one will help you in the forest / mountains. Therefore, use everest.com this is a proven site.
Posted 11 Feb 2022

I am just wondering, where do you guys order camping gear? I just came across these Camping World reviews , and I have to say I am considering exactly this supplier now. They have rather wide service area and affordable prices, I'd better try them first. 
Posted 05 May 2022

Nehagup165 says
[code]?Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us Call Girls in Allahabad   
  Call Girls in Chennai   
   Call Girls in Delhi   
Call Girls in Jaipur   
  Call Girls in Raipur   
  Call Girls in Nagpur   
Call Girls in Varanasi
Call Girls in Kochi    
  Call Girls in Nagpur    
   Call Girls in Kochi
  Call Girls in Varanasi  
 Call Girls in Lucknow     
  Call Girls in Jaipur    
Call Girls in Varanasi
Call Girls in Chennai 
Call Girls in Raipur
Call Girls in Allahabad    
Call Girls in Delhi  
 Call Girls in Dehradun    
  Call Girls in Kochi   
Call Girls in Goa   
Call Girls in Jaipur    
Call Girls in udaipur    
Call Girls in nainital   
  Call Girls in thane   
Call Girls in Nagpur    
  Call Girls in Lucknow   
 Call Girls in Varanasi  
  Call Girls in Indore   
Call Girls in Patna

[/code]
Posted 06 May 2022

rosemann says
You can prepare for yourself a dry food package, which consists of canned foods. You can also buy everything ready-made at the camping store. If you dislike this food, it is worth taking already cooked cereals, bread, and meat. I also take some vegetables with me, but the main thing is not to forget water. If you're going for a few hours or want to spend a few days in the woods, you might need https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV. Because good lighting is part of your safety.
Posted 28 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic