JDM mirror swap?

2110 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
sashatrew

Total Posts: 0

I want to do a jdm civic side mirror swap with the turn signal lights on them like the civic hybrids/jdm models have. I
noticed the wiring in the door for the locks. Windows. Etc are the same
but the plug for the usdm and jdm mirrors are different. Virtually all
plugs are the same except the mirror plug. If I swap the mirrors along
with the jdm wiring loom from inside the door would I gain functioning
mirror turn signals w/ the power mirrors functioning etc? I can’t find
anything on YouTube for it. If no one knows I might bite the bullet and
try and if it works I’ll make my own video on it informing others.
Thanks for anyone who can provide info.

Posted 14 Feb 2022

silvialong says
I might not be 100% right on this one, but to my mind, having a different mirror plug is like having a different phone charger plug. It just won't fit, and it won't connect, and therefore it won't work. At the end of the day, keep in mind that there are some differences between a JDM car and other models. Having connections with jdm importers might be helpful when owning a JDM car, as finding the car parts you need can be a nerve-wracking experience. Keep looking for the missing part, and I'm sure you'll find soon that cable that will fit the plug of your car mirror.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 14 Feb 2022

Jac says
If you work for the Maharashtra state government, you may get your 2022 monthly paycheck slip by logging onto the HRMS web site at sevaarth, finding the relevant month pay data, and downloading the PDF at your source. Maharashtra Government Employee Salary Slip The Maharashtra state government's financial department has launched the Mahakosh website, which provides a summary of most Appreciation administered by the Integrated Financial Management System.
Posted 14 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic