Proper disposal of fluorescent light ballasts??

1825 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
christense

Total Posts: 0

So I'm swapping out six old fluorescent lights to LED and to do so I am bypassing and removing the ballasts. One is failed but the other five
work (I doubt they're worth trying to sell???).

Are old ballasts considered hazardous waste? What is the best way to
dispose of old or bad ballasts? I really don't know what's inside.

Posted 14 Feb 2022

julianash says
After 3 years and a half since your initial post, I'm pretty sure that you've managed to dispose of your light ballasts. Therefore, I guess any advice would be irrelevant on this matter. Give us an update, please. You can sell the ballasts even though one of them is broken. In this case, the overall price will be less than the amount of time you could get if all ballasts would work. At 186needabin.com, you can find a lot of great information about disposal bin rental that might be helpful to get rid of the garbage around your house.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 14 Feb 2022

Jac says
If you possess a router or modem, you've probably heard of the terms internal configuration and router configuration, both of which are critical to perform when you initially purchase a router or when you reset one. 192.168.1.1 To be honest, there are hundreds of router companies throughout the world, each with high-end router models that have their own setting method. However, the Internet Protocol is the most common item among routers.
Posted 14 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic