musicaly gifted ASHKHAN reveals her soul

1291 views 20 replies
Reply to Topic
ashkhan

Total Posts: 819

yo peeps,

good to c everyone is still the same as bfr i left, cool. anywa this is my first post since my return so do me proud by replyin as much as u can. so here goes...

what kind of music describes your personality the best? for example I grew up listening to the beegees, abba and bonny M, Noor Jehan, Iqbal bano and the rolling stones cos my dad loved them. being an asian man he loved music esp western and classical.

So now my soul food is music, I love:
Abba: all esp. gimme gimme gimme, fernando, take a chance on me, dancing queen.

Beeges: Love whatever they did, loved the sountrack of Saturday night fever, love Stayin alive.

Aretha Franklin: Respect, actually cant name all her songs cos loved them all, she was the soul queen. and soul blues music.

Frank sinatra and 50's hollywood movie songs: cant take my off u, and all the 50's big band songs, simply devine.

Diana Ross and the supremas: Baby love they were just every chicks music.

Noor Jehan and old paki classical and movie songs: they r simply the best. the top standard of fine music. i love watching them and listening to them as it reaches ur soul.

more modernly maddona, micheal jackson and on and off flirts with new singers, like pussycat dolls, and robbie williams. some hindi film songs, like lately bluffmaster soundtrack, deedar de, but their only short-lived facies.

thats my soul i live on music and this kind of music defines the kind of person i am, a musically informed person.

wat bout u lot?

Posted 28 Dec 2005

Reply to Topic