Is it really that easy to make money?

549 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
julianash

Total Posts: 0

Thanks for your opinion, I'm also new in this, and I afraid to start
Posted 25 Feb 2022

vanessaar says
No, there is no easy way to make money online. But there are interesting methods to make an income online. You can make that easy by loving and enjoying what you do. For example, I always loved to play games. It was my hobby and passion. Sadly, my parents never believed I could actually make money like that. To be honest, I didn't believe that as well. I heard people talk about it. It made me curious. I decided to see how real that is. I was really surprised when I got my first payment, haha. My dream to win money playing games came true.
Posted 25 Feb 2022

GroovEye says
I’m a target manager, and I decided to go left my full-time job and work as a freelancer; I think so because I need to improve my skills. I knew, and I felt I needed to show them, so one of my friends told me about the best part time jobs, and I could find the best opportunities. Currently, I work for three companies, and I’m working from anywhere; it is not so easy for me because it is a big responsibility, and I want to try my best and demonstrate to myself that I can be a good freelancer and make money.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 28 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic