What are packages?

371 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Nandroid

Total Posts: 0

What are packages?
When you download files from the Internet, there are always packages. What are these packets, tell me? 
Posted 02 Mar 2022

Nandroid says
Everything you download from the Internet, whether it's audio, video, apps, games, images, or text, is downloaded in packages. Packets are tiny pieces of information, units of data that, together with other packets, form the content you're looking for. If you want to get quality material, with good sized packages, I recommend using The Pirate Bay. Several packages go to create files of a few kilobytes in size, as in the case of small amounts of text or low resolution images.
Posted 02 Mar 2022

Nekita says
Everything you download from the Internet, whether it's audio, video, apps, games, images, or text, is downloaded in packages. Packets are tiny pieces of information, units of data that, together with other packets, form the content you're looking for. If you want to get quality material, with good sized packages, I recommend using The Pirate Bay. Several packages go to create files of a few kilobytes in size, as in the case of small amounts of text or low resolution images.
Posted 02 Mar 2022

Nandroid says
Thank you very much, it was very interesting to read this information. Now, I understand how everything works on the Internet. Now it becomes clear what all this is for.
Posted 03 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic