Home care

452 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
christense

Total Posts: 0

Hi We are coming over next April to see the area for a possible long term place to live in the future as the area looks lovely .We will have to start to think about jobs in the next few years to plan our move .Myself & my wife have over 12 years exsperience in care with all the qualifications .We was wondering would there be a need for himecare in the area .Would it be a popular thing ?Any advice would be great Thank you Rich 
Posted 08 Mar 2022

julianash says
The number of elderly is growing. Most of them are on their own and need someone. For example, my grandma started feeling depressed after my grandfather's death. We couldn't stay with her since we lived in another city. And she didn't want to move away from her home. We didn't know what to do. That was until I decided to look for home care services. Thankfully, we encountered the platform https://homecareassistance.com/palm-beach and decided to contact them. My grandma deserves to be happy with the great people around her. I feel better knowing she is in good hands.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 08 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic