Total Posts: 0
Pencils, screwdrivers, hammers, rulers, electric drills, door locks, dust plates, screws, 1" (2.5cm) chisels, hole saw bits
1. Position and hold the latch on the hole of the door. When you line up, you should be able to see the hole through the latch plate.
2. Use a pencil to wrap around the shape of the board on the door.
3. Remove the latch plate and use a hammer and chisel to remove the wood in the marked area. Make sure it's as deep as the thickness of the latch plate. Once done, the board should be flush with the edge of the door.
4. Use the drill bit to drill holes, the door will place the door handle. Go all the way to the other side of the door.
5. Reposition the latch plate and mark the two screw holes with a pencil. Drill the smart hole and insert the latch, then screw in the latch plate.
6. The handle has two halves, usually connected together with two long screws. Insert the door handles into the sides of the door, making sure to line up the screw holes and center locking mechanism latches, which should fit the door handles on the inside.
7. Finally, install the door panel on the door frame. Lock the door on the door and lock it. Use a pencil to trace the striker board and chisel out the wood on the door frame. Use a drill to make a hole in the middle where the latch goes in. Screw in the striker plate, then open and close the door to check that everything is in order.
door handle lock glass door handle smart door handle door lock handle door handle marble handle door