my film!!!!

1687 views 29 replies
Reply to Topic
aanizdabst

Total Posts: 433

well all i want to say in this fourm is that i am making a film well not A film but 2 maybe depends how long does it take me to do the first one. its not a huge budget film at all and its not gnna be shown in any cinema or a TV channel that is if they decide they want to promote it coz i will try to contact some tv channels and stuff and lets see wat they say!!! the director is ofcourse me...so as the producers the camera is not actually a proper film camera but a mini DV camera to start my work wit and lets see wat happens.... the actors are not like well known at all they are just like one of us... and in my opnion they are very good better then the some stupid bunch whi have just took over the film industery with no acting and they tell u that they can act most of them dont even know how to act... these films will be made under my company banner DreamWorld Productions ....

but like if any of u like wanaa see them wen there finish just email me at my company address which is [email protected] and please pleae pray taht i can finish this on time and it turn out to be a big success ... this is one of my goals for this year soo please pray for me in ur prayrer..
and a happy new year to u all .... thank you
Posted 02 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic