Another Pakistani actress forays into Bol

1144 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
kool

Total Posts: 230

Mumbai, Dec. 30 : After Zeba Bakhtiar, Somi Ali and Meera, another Pakistani actress Muskan Khan is set to enter into Bollywood.
Muskan is starring in Saanoo Movies' 'Koi Nahin Tere Siva'. And like Meera, she also wants to be the Queen of Bollywood.
"I want to be a superstar in Bollywood. I want to stay in the heartbeats and eyes of people," Muskan said.
Talking about her role in 'Koi Nahin Tere Siva', she said: "I am playing a very simple and saree clad girl in the movie."
The film also introduces Pakistani actor Muskan Khan and Navin Beri. Others starring in the film are Govind Namdeo, Mukesh Tiwari, Mushtaq Khan, Nishigandha Wad, Shabnam Kapoor, Madhvendra, Sheetal, Dr. Charanpal Singh and Ali Khan.
"I am playing Deva in the film who belongs to a poor family and falls for a rich girl. The movie unfolds the sequences when he goes through difficult times and despite various troubles, he wants to see her happy all the time," Navin said.
"I am being told that she (Muskan) has worked in 20-30 movies in Pakistan and is a good artist. So, I hope that she does well (in Bollywood) and even provide me some helpful acting tips," he added.

who's muskan khan? never heard of her...   
Posted 03 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic