The Lone Ranger

629 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
CatsssKate

Total Posts: 0

A great movie from the makers of "Pirates," aimed at the same audience. Fans of adventure, the Wild West and just exciting stories on TV will be satisfied. Went to the non-stop myself, and didn't regret going to see "The Lone Ranger" at all. And Johnny Dep, of course :)
Posted 03 Apr 2022

Watched it with my wife a week ago on soaptoday . Jack Sparrow in the Wild West. That's how you can briefly describe this movie. A lot of absurdity, but you can watch it in the same breath. Went to see it on the premiere day, thought there would be a lot of people, but no, 5-7 people. I thought there would be a lot of people, but there weren't. It seems to be because the show was on early in the day. I liked it very much. Still I did not understand one thing: why was it necessary to make the film as a narration to the unknown unnamed boy by the old Indian. How did this exhibit come to life, how did he get there, where did he disappear to at the end, what was he even doing there? They would have just made a dashing cowboy story.
Posted 03 Apr 2022

Lusia63 says
The movie is interesting to watch for all those people who just love Hollywood movies for their high level. The staging is terrific, the friendship between the characters is well shown, but in all other respects it is a typical adventure film and not for an adult, but for a child audience, far from being realistic.
Posted 03 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic