Mobile App for TAP Research

343 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Albert12

Total Posts: 0

Would love a mobile app for Tap Research to use on my phone!  Other sites have gone this route, sounds like a moneymaker for FusionCash and for the survey takers!

Posted 07 Apr 2022

allcopstan says
Wish they would just bring it back altogether.

Posted 07 Apr 2022

Killmonger says
I would love for this to happen, but can't really see it happening ever. The site itself hasn't been updated and there hasn't been any changes in a long time. I don't really think developing an app is a priority for them right now.

Posted 07 Apr 2022

Scinetic says
To be honest, I think that at the moment all sites should have apps for people who prefer this type of interface. Especially when it's so easy to do, because let's be honest, there are a lot of mobile app development companies that do a fantastic job. Personally, I collaborated with one company on site a few months ago, and I was very impressed with their services. You no longer need an IT department and in-depth knowledge of technology to develop an application, there are companies that do it for you.
Posted 07 Apr 2022

Lasatin says
Hi, if your travel app has stopped working it's no big deal, there's always an alternative. Personally, I prefer to use only the most popular apps. And that's where best trip app helps me, because it has the best travel apps with the highest ratings you can read. I really like that a lot of apps are free which makes it very easy to choose.
Posted 30 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic