The Netgear router includes a user-friendly web interface that helps the user to configure the settings. You can access the default login page of the Netgear router to start the installation of the router. Netgear offers an easy way to log in to their admin panel. You can use routerlogin.net instead of the default IP address to enter the Netgear router setup page. IP addresses are often quite confusing. Netgear decided to create a default web address for setup. You can learn how to log in to the Netgear Router login not working
with the help of this page.How to log in to the Netgear router?
You can configure your settings by logging into your administration page. Here are simple steps you need to follow to log in to the Netgear router via routerlogin.net web address.
- First, use an Ethernet cable to connect the Netgear router's WLAN port to the modem. Also, make sure the connection is secure.[/*]
- Connect the computer that you will use for the router login network setup with the Netgear router using an Ethernet cable.[/*]
- Now, you can open a web browser of your choice, and in its address bar enter routerlogin.net. Press the 'Enter' key.[/*]
- A Netgear router login page will appear. Enter the default username and password on the login page.[/*]
- Next, click on the 'Login' option,[/*]
- Finally, you will access the Netgear router configuration page to configure the necessary settings.[/*]