Yahoo is a revolutionary email service provider and is used by billions worldwide. However, even being the giant in the email niche, Yahoo users frequently face various technical errors. Sometimes the basic purpose of Yahoo, which is to send and receive an email, gets hampered. And often many users report that Yahoo mail not working
for them or Yahoo mail is not responding at all.
"Non-functional Yahoo account" is a broader term for a problem that has its roots in multiple directions. So, here we will discuss the situation where Yahoo mail stops working or fails in its job of providing you with a communication platform.
Solve Yahoo email in Chrome not working
Yahoo Mail not working in Chrome is often triggered due to unstable or poor internet connection. Therefore, you need to make sure that you have a proper internet connection and then try to access your Yahoo account in Chrome. However, if the issue persists, follow the steps listed below:
How to solve Yahoo Mail not working on Android?
- Check if the Yahoo server is down.[/*]
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit downdetector.com.[/*]
- Type the website URL in the search bar and then click "Check".[/*]
- The result will show you the status of the Yahoo Mail server.[/*]
- If you encounter any problems with the Yahoo Mail server, there is nothing you can do other than wait for the problem to resolve itself.[/*]
- Another useful way to resolve issues like Yahoo Mail not working in Chrome is to switch to another web browser. For example, if you are using Chrome, try using Firefox and check if the problem persists.[/*]
Are you an Android phone user and facing problems like Yahoo Mail on Android not working? Then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to resolve the issue:
Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone? Here is the solution!
- Open the Yahoo Mail app on your Android phone.[/*]
- If it opens, provide your email ID and password to sign in to your Yahoo account.[/*]
- In case the Yahoo account login page does not appear on the screen, try updating the app and check if the problem still occurs.[/*]
- Alternatively, try uninstalling the Yahoo Mail app on your phone and then reinstall it.[/*]
- After completing the troubleshooting steps listed above, if you find Yahoo email on Android not working, please clear the app cache files from your Android phone settings.[/*]
Almost all iOS devices, including iPhones, come with Safari as the default web browser. You can choose either Safari or the Yahoo Mail app to access your Yahoo account. However, if you encounter issues like Yahoo Mail on iPhone not working, follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:
- Reset the Yahoo Mail app on your iPhone. Open the iOS Settings app.[/*]
- Tap on 'Accounts & Passwords' and then on 'Add Account'.[/*]
- Tap Yahoo, and then enter your Yahoo email address and password.[/*]
- Tap Sign In and then turn off the features of Yahoo Mail so they don't sync.[/*]
- Tap Save.[/*]