It is really very annoying when you have an urgent print job and your Epson printer is not working as you want. Sometimes the Epson printer stops working
. This problem is not only with the Epson printer but could be the case with any printer due to some technical reasons. Suddenly, printer users may have trouble printing. There can be several reasons behind this problem with the printer. You can easily fix most of these problems. Read this post to know more. Sometimes, Epson printer users may encounter the problem that the Epson printer does not print during a print job. This is the most common printing error faced by users. The error can disturb the user's work, in such conditions, the user becomes helpless. So, to resolve Epson printer printing issues, you can follow the steps below to fix the error.
Epson printer not printing error - Fix
Sometimes small problems with your Epson printer prevent you from printing anything. That's why it's recommended to do a little printer check before troubleshooting "Epson printer won't print".
- Epson printer does not print First of all, you need to check if your Epson printer is turned on.[/*]
- Now make sure your Epson printer is properly connected to the computer via USB cable.[/*]
- You should also check if you have placed the ink cartridge correctly.[/*]
- Now, you need to check if you have correctly inserted the print papers into the printer tray.[/*]
- Check your Epson printer for signs of error.[/*]
- Clean the print head of your Epson printer[/*]
If you are not properly cleaning the print head of your Epson printer. Then, it might lead to an "Epson printer not printing" issue. When you don't use your printer for a long time, its print head gets clogged with ink and air. This is why you should regularly print from your Epson printer and clean its print head. Every printer has a built-in cleaning tool for the print head, so you don't have to worry about it.