*~*DoLLy"z LiF3*~*

1208 views 37 replies
Reply to Topic
LiL_DollY

Age: 124
Total Posts: 13322
Points: 0

Location:
United States, United States
I wish I could erase moments in life. Just like right now...
I erased everything I had just written about my terrible day yesterday.
INstead of posting it for you to see. I held the delete button down...so no
one could see.

I wish there was a delete button in life. I would love to delete...moments
in history that I made from mistakes. And Also people thoroughout my
life that hurt me really bad.

Right Now...my smiles and laughs begin @ 8:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Thats the time I get to see my preschool kids. And keep my mind off
things.





Posted 13 Jan 2006

Doctor Sam says
Lilly...

i dont know wt to say but right now. i m praying for U..

Khush raho Lardki..

Posted 13 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
LiL_DollY said:

I wish I could erase moments in life. Just like right now...
I erased everything I had just written about my terrible day yesterday.
INstead of posting it for you to see. I held the delete button down...so no
one could see.

I wish there was a delete button in life. I would love to delete...moments
in history that I made from mistakes. And Also people thoroughout my
life that hurt me really bad.

Right Now...my smiles and laughs begin @ 8:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Thats the time I get to see my preschool kids. And keep my mind off
things.







TRANSLATE INTO PUNJABI Then I'll Answer ..
Posted 16 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
HOw about I tell you how IM feeling now
IN PUNjaBI


aj khal baas sooch di renhdi ah
kidah di duniyah va
the kidda deh lokh.

kaddi asi haas deh ah
kaadi asi rondey ah

phir ajj khal baray gee karday
keh dil parkey rowa

phir ro ke ki laboo
khak nay

soch soch keh dammak karab hoya


kaadi kaadi gee karday
kitha door chalee jaway
they kadi morke nah dikha

Kadi gee karday
chup kar keh
aiken meet keh
sojay

so keh sakoon
ajanday



Posted 22 Jan 2006

SupidGuy says



May ur all Pretty wishes and Dreams come true.....
Ameen Sum Ameen!



God Bless You............N.





Posted 23 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
catch a fish and u;ll be alrite
Posted 23 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
LiL_DollY said:

HOw about I tell you how IM feeling now
IN PUNjaBI


aj khal baas sooch di renhdi ah
kidah di duniyah va
the kidda deh lokh.

kaddi asi haas deh ah
kaadi asi rondey ah

phir ajj khal baray gee karday
keh dil parkey rowa

phir ro ke ki laboo
khak nay

soch soch keh dammak karab hoya


kaadi kaadi gee karday
kitha door chalee jaway
they kadi morke nah dikha

Kadi gee karday
chup kar keh
aiken meet keh
sojay

so keh sakoon
ajanday





Aye Sab Kadoon Di Gal Aa
Aye V Das Da Naal Kuriye Punjaab Diye
Posted 24 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
BoRnFl_iRt said:

LiL_DollY said:

HOw about I tell you how IM
feeling now
IN PUNjaBI


aj khal baas sooch di renhdi ah
kidah di duniyah va
the kidda deh lokh.

kaddi asi haas deh ah
kaadi asi rondey ah

phir ajj khal baray gee karday
keh dil parkey rowa

phir ro ke ki laboo
khak nay

soch soch keh dammak karab hoya


kaadi kaadi gee karday
kitha door chalee jaway
they kadi morke nah dikha

Kadi gee karday
chup kar keh
aiken meet keh
sojay

so keh sakoon
ajanday





Aye Sab Kadoon Di Gal Aa
Aye V Das Da Naal Kuriye Punjaab Diye


paraniya galla


chalo koy nawi shoru
karo
Posted 28 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
Shahenshah said:

catch a fish and u;ll be alrite



i like tuna only

what are the chances of catching a tuna fish

one in a million
Posted 28 Jan 2006

cutefriend says
LiL_DollY said:

Shahenshah said:

catch a fish and u;ll be alrite



i like tuna only

what are the chances of catching a tuna fish

one in a million



han esa keroo dolly sab kam chor ker subha subha chali jaya keroo river per fish pakernye

Posted 28 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
nah man
Ill do it the easy
pop open a tuna can and

YUmYUM
Posted 28 Jan 2006

cutefriend says
ha ha ha ha

Posted 28 Jan 2006

LiL_DollY says
easy way out
Posted 28 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
LiL_DollY said:

BoRnFl_iRt said:

LiL_DollY said:

HOw about I tell you how IM
feeling now
IN PUNjaBI


aj khal baas sooch di renhdi ah
kidah di duniyah va
the kidda deh lokh.

kaddi asi haas deh ah
kaadi asi rondey ah

phir ajj khal baray gee karday
keh dil parkey rowa

phir ro ke ki laboo
khak nay

soch soch keh dammak karab hoya


kaadi kaadi gee karday
kitha door chalee jaway
they kadi morke nah dikha

Kadi gee karday
chup kar keh
aiken meet keh
sojay

so keh sakoon
ajanday





Aye Sab Kadoon Di Gal Aa
Aye V Das Da Naal Kuriye Punjaab Diye


paraniya galla


chalo koy nawi shoru
karo


Navi Ki Dasiye .. Do Kuriyaan Iss Hath
Tey Do Dojey Hath .. Hun Kiss Kiss Noun Time Daiye
Posted 02 Feb 2006

Mishall says
LiL_DollY said:

I wish I could erase moments in life. Just like right now...
I erased everything I had just written about my terrible day yesterday.
INstead of posting it for you to see. I held the delete button down...so no
one could see.

I wish there was a delete button in life. I would love to delete...moments
in history that I made from mistakes. And Also people thoroughout my
life that hurt me really bad.

Right Now...my smiles and laughs begin @ 8:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Thats the time I get to see my preschool kids. And keep my mind off
things.







I wish the same ..
Posted 02 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Dont Make Wishes Liek Tht ..
Posted 02 Feb 2006

Mishall says
kioo??
Posted 02 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Awein
Posted 02 Feb 2006

Mishall says
BoRnFl_iRt said:

Awein


hehehhe
Posted 02 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Kiya KooooL Hain Hum .. Me & FRANKY
Posted 02 Feb 2006

Mishall says
now who;s farnky ?
Posted 02 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Ma TAG Team PARTNER .. Frankenstien
Posted 02 Feb 2006

Mishall says
oh ho.. the one who sed we dunt need advocay in JB??
Posted 02 Feb 2006

LiL_DollY says
BoRnFl_iRt said:

LiL_DollY said:

BoRnFl_iRt said:


LiL_DollY said:

HOw about I tell you how IM
feeling now
IN PUNjaBI


aj khal baas sooch di renhdi ah
kidah di duniyah va
the kidda deh lokh.

kaddi asi haas deh ah
kaadi asi rondey ah

phir ajj khal baray gee karday
keh dil parkey rowa

phir ro ke ki laboo
khak nay

soch soch keh dammak karab hoya


kaadi kaadi gee karday
kitha door chalee jaway
they kadi morke nah dikha

Kadi gee karday
chup kar keh
aiken meet keh
sojay

so keh sakoon
ajanday





Aye Sab Kadoon Di Gal Aa
Aye V Das Da Naal Kuriye Punjaab Diye


paraniya galla


chalo koy nawi shoru
karo


Navi Ki Dasiye .. Do Kuriyaan Iss Hath
Tey Do Dojey Hath .. Hun Kiss Kiss Noun Time Daiye


Here Ill divide your schedule if you like
lols

stick to the one
youll feel better
Posted 02 Feb 2006

LiL_DollY says
Mishall said:

LiL_DollY said:

I wish I could erase moments in
life. Just like right now...
I erased everything I had just written about my terrible day yesterday.
INstead of posting it for you to see. I held the delete button down...so no
one could see.

I wish there was a delete button in life. I would love to delete...moments
in history that I made from mistakes. And Also people thoroughout my
life that hurt me really bad.

Right Now...my smiles and laughs begin @ 8:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Thats the time I get to see my preschool kids. And keep my mind off
things.







I wish the same ..


Posted 02 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt said:

Ma TAG Team PARTNER .. Frankenstien




acha phir match kab hay
Posted 02 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Mishall said:

oh ho.. the one who sed we dunt need advocay in JB??



I Dun Know If He Said Such Thing On JB ,.. .
Posted 03 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
LiL_DollY said:

BoRnFl_iRt said:

LiL_DollY said:

BoRnFl_iRt said:


LiL_DollY said:

HOw about I tell you how IM
feeling now
IN PUNjaBI


aj khal baas sooch di renhdi ah
kidah di duniyah va
the kidda deh lokh.

kaddi asi haas deh ah
kaadi asi rondey ah

phir ajj khal baray gee karday
keh dil parkey rowa

phir ro ke ki laboo
khak nay

soch soch keh dammak karab hoya


kaadi kaadi gee karday
kitha door chalee jaway
they kadi morke nah dikha

Kadi gee karday
chup kar keh
aiken meet keh
sojay

so keh sakoon
ajanday





Aye Sab Kadoon Di Gal Aa
Aye V Das Da Naal Kuriye Punjaab Diye


paraniya galla


chalo koy nawi shoru
karo


Navi Ki Dasiye .. Do Kuriyaan Iss Hath
Tey Do Dojey Hath .. Hun Kiss Kiss Noun Time Daiye


Here Ill divide your schedule if you like
lols

stick to the one
youll feel better


I M Comfortable With Tht Too
Posted 03 Feb 2006

Mishall says
BoRnFl_iRt said:

Mishall said:

oh ho.. the one who sed we dunt need advocay in JB??



I Dun Know If He Said Such Thing On JB ,.. .

OK never mind
Posted 03 Feb 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Never Mind Oh Dont Say Such Sentence Again

Say Yes Mind .. Werna Jo Mind Hai Woh Bhi Chala Jayega LoLzzz
Posted 03 Feb 2006

Mishall says
yes.. that goes 4 yaa
Posted 03 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic