PPP - My Review

1347 views 17 replies
Reply to Topic
Straight

Total Posts: 434

well ... i was down with fever...but still went to watch the movie...n wot a piece of sh*tt it was....i even had a higher temprature after comin outa theatre...

in the beginning....it seems like Pyar He Pyar Main - Part II....but after the entry of Sajid Hassan & Nadeem viewer starts enjoyin it...especially the "kameeni" acting by Sajid Hassan makes you laugh and curse at him at the same time....by the end of the first half viewer completely gets into the grip of the movie and starts expecting a great 2nd half...but the 2nd half (which usually defines a movie's status)makes you dead bored ....director seems to be in hurry to reach the end of the movie....and guess wot...seems like its gonna take director 20 more hours to wrap up the movie ...but it was a matter of only 10 minutes...it suddenly finishes.....at first viewer is in a big shock and hesitant to leave his seat...thinkin may be its gonna start again....haha....anywayz....there are some good pts abt the movie as well....cinematography...was good..music was ok...especially the song "Jannat kee Hoor Jaisi hay" ...sound and picture quality etc.....

over all it gets 05 / 10
Posted 13 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic