Match.com is one such platform that allows you to find a perfect partner for you. You must create an account on the official page of Match.com and use the platform. However, some users forgot their passwords and were unable to access their Match profiles.
In such cases, you can easily recover your password using Match's password recovery page. If you want to know the steps in detail, you can take the help of this article. Follow the steps below to reset your Match.com password reset not working
How can I reset my Match.com password?
You may need to reset the Match.com password not only when you forgot it. Sometimes the password changes without your involvement, which increases the threat of a hacked account. In such cases, you can follow the steps below:
- Head over to the official Match.com website and click the Sign In button.[/*]
- On the next screen, provide your Match account username.[/*]
- Click the button Forgot your password? to view the recovery page.[/*]
- Enter the email address registered with your Match.com profile.[/*]
- Press the Send Email button to receive an email to recover your password.[/*]
- Open your email inbox and click the Reset Password button.[/*]
- Enter a new password and retype it in the next section.[/*]
- Once done, you can save your changes and login into your account.[/*]