Pehla Pehla Pyar Review(com)

866 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
taify

Total Posts: 346

Well,it was Sunday 6-9 show and i was in the Cinema Hall to watch the Pehla Pehla Pyar film and guess what??I met few people who know me from my Website.. I'm popular...

On first day the film had 60% attendence in Nishat.It managed the same for 3 days and they reached 76% on Saturday and on Sunday 88%.
I am talking about full days and i asked the Manager for the collections and he was too nice to give them to me but before that he asked my no and all.

Here is the review.

Pehla Pehla Pyar,the film finally released and i entered the cinema thinking the film is going
to show the real Lollywood Talent..but sorry to say the film dissapoints!

This is story of a man(Ali Tabish) trying to me a Musician he is in college where he falls in
love with Resham.Thier love grows and finally Ali was able to archieve what he wanted.Resham's
brother played by Sajid somehow gets Resham married to an old man played by Nadeem who have
her daughter (Zara) who hates her.Ali is back in Resham's life.Resham leaves Nadeem and finally
the couple is happy.
Now this was the main story of the film which itself speaks.It is a Women Oriented Film with
an actualy message in it and Lucman was succesfull in fooling the viewes who were busy thinking
it was a love triangle.Now every film has it's good and bad point and when you take a microscope
you can surely find some good points in the film.

(if you want to continue readin it go to my site... HEY NOW IT IS NOT ADVERTISMENT OK???? www.lollyworld.cjb.net)

Please do not move this now and do not edit either.Thx!
Posted 15 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic