The Best Door Locks To Keep Your Home Safe and Secure

617 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

When it comes to home security, a variety of systems from hidden cameras to wireless alarms can keep your family and belongings safe. But the simplest option may be the most important: your door locks. The right door lock setup secures entryways to ensure that your home is easily accessible to its residents, but stays shut against unwanted intruders. Door locks include mechanisms for both doorknobs and deadbolts, and can also include features like keyless entry, Wi-Fi connectivity, or touchscreen control pads.To get more news about best smart locks wifi, you can visit securamsys.com official website.

Ditch your keys and keep things simple with a top-selling keyless door lock like the Schlage Camelot Keypad Entry with Flex-Lock. The exterior lever handle is paired with a push-button keypad that allows you to program unique entry codes and gain access sans key, while the interior handle features a thumb turn to secure the door from the inside.

This keypad is easy to install, and unlike the auto-locking version, it has a flex-lock that allows you to leave the door unlocked if you’re frequently going in and out (like bringing groceries in from the garage or doing chores in the yard). The lock comes pre-programmed with two unique codes, so the initial setup is simple. If you want to add additional codes, it’s easy to do so with the included programming code.

One of the most common complaints about keyless door locks relates to battery life. One advantage of this model is the fact that the 9V battery is housed on the interior side of the door lock—keeping it out of extreme temperatures that can drain battery life. However, if your battery life seems limited, it may be that the lock cylinder is having trouble making a smooth transition to the lock position. This activates a ‘power locking’ mode that drains battery life quicker. You should also know that this lock doesn’t include a deadbolt. Install a conventionally keyed deadbolt for extra security if necessary.
A door lock should keep your home safe and secure while providing easy access for you and your invited guests. The Kwikset 991 Juno is a no-nonsense lock with the highest grade of residential lock security (ANSI Grade 1) and a simple way to rekey the locks for security reasons or convenience. This combo set includes both the entry doorknob and a single cylinder deadbolt.

The Kwikset Juno is a top seller, and it's available in multiple finishes including satin nickel, antique or polished brass, and bronze to match your home’s existing hardware. It features Kwikset’s popular SmartKey system that allows you to quickly and easily rekey the locks at any time. This is especially useful for rental properties, if you tend to lose your keys, or if you want to set all the locks in your home to use the same key.

This lock also features mechanisms designed to resist lock bumping, along with extra-long and sturdy kickplate screws that give users peace of mind that the door won’t be easily kicked in.Basic home security doesn’t have to break the bank with a budget door lock like the AmazonBasics Entry Knob with Lock and Deadbolt. This simple set provides the essentials when it comes to keeping your home safe and secure.

The AmazonBasics set includes two sets of door handles and locks with an affordable price tag, which makes it easy to install matching doorknobs and deadbolts for a pair of exterior entryways in your home. While this set doesn’t have the premium feel of some pricier door locks and it lacks ANSI residential security rating, the overall opinion of this set of door locks is high. Available in four finishes, the AmazonBasics Entry Knob with Lock and Deadbolt is budget-friendly and easy to install.
A touchscreen door lock is a great option if you’re looking for a keyless option that won’t show wear. Unlike conventional pushbuttons, the Schlage Connect Touchscreen Door Lock has a fingerprint-resistant screen that is specifically designed to resist wear patterns. Adding to its security features is the fact that this door lock is Grade 1 certified by the ANSI.

This door lock utilizes Z-Wave technology to connect the device to popular smart home systems, including SmartThings and Wink. It also integrates with Amazon Alexa (when connected to a compatible smart home hub). With this connectivity, you can remotely lock or unlock the door, see a log of activity, and access other features depending on the smart home system you’re using.
The Addalock Travel Door Lock is an easy way to instantly add to the security of any door lock. This portable door lock is a small, slim device that travels easily in your backpack, purse, or suitcase, and it can be installed on many different types of doors that are hinged and swing inwards.

Constructed of a stainless-steel plate, the Addalock is installed from the inside of a door and prevents even a key from unlocking the door. However, it’s important that you follow the manufacturer’s directions for use and perform a fit test to make sure the Addalock won’t get stuck and cause complications.

This portable door lock has been widely used by travelers, apartment dwellers, and anyone else who feels concerned that someone with a key might gain unauthorized access through a locked door. It truly is an easy way to increase your peace of mind.

Posted 26 Apr 2022

jackson321 says
Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. https://www.thwwindows.com/product/aluminum-bifold-doors
Posted 22 Dec 2022

High-quality door locks are very important, as they provide security against unwanted entry of thieves into your home. I also like the idea of installing cameras and sensors because I want to know and see what's going on in my house when I'm away. Therefore, I decided to contact customer service to help me choose the right home security equipment and tell me how to install it. Now I can see everything that happens in my house from my phone and not worry.
Posted 20 Jan 2023

rosemann says
You're right to think about it because harmful smoke harms your health when it gets into your lungs. Since you can't make an extensive ventilation system, you can wear a robe or unique clothes when you work and change clothes when you go home, so the children don't breathe this smoke. An automatic gate opener system can also help you ventilate your garage thoroughly. You may find it helpful to contact fixgaragedoors.ca for repair services at an affordable price that values its reputation. Suppose you're still planning on going into the screen printing business. In that case, you should invest in installing ventilation because it will keep you healthy.
Posted 21 Feb 2023

seoexpret says
?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??????. ?????
Posted 30 Mar 2023

Definitely, Locksmiths are the answer you any emergency lockout situation but the question that arises is how to find a reliable one. For that, you need to do research in advance so that you will find a good locksmith company. Once you find that company saves their contact details so that whenever any emergency situation arises, you can call them immediately for help. For such emergencies in our area, we rely on locksmith olympia wa team.
Posted 20 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic