Do you watch soccer games?

584 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
KabaleiroX

Total Posts: 38

I'm looking for a good site to watch soccer broadcasts online.
 Can you give me some advice?
Posted 13 May 2022

Yes, of course, I can, I watch all the live broadcasts about soccer and the soccer matches themselves only here.
  I have noticed this site's live streaming platformfor a long time, it is very easy to use, there are no glitches and you can watch any broadcasts about soccer.
 I've been interested in soccer for quite a long time since high school or something like that.
 I even joined a youth team once, but because of an injury I had to quit soccer(
Posted 13 May 2022

Namibu69 says
My friends and I often watch online broadcasts, but by the time we find a good site to watch the match will be over long ago, so thanks for the site. 
Posted 13 May 2022

hadserub says
There's a way to control the world creation process by using "seeds" on the map. Whether you use the in-game tool to specify what your seed will be or let the game choose the seed for you, each map has an initial code. Minecraft worlds are generated using pseudo-random seeds, and you could, if you had the time and desire, create worlds all day long while living without encountering the same world twice. I haven't encountered much of that, as I sit on the other game modes I take from this site https://servers-minecraft.net. Try searching there for the right servers for you.
Posted 17 May 2022

Reply to Topic