y is da west getting under the skin of us muslims

9152 views 190 replies
Reply to Topic
Sab Ki Ladli Ajnabee

Total Posts: 233

As i wonder da streets of da Uk i realize dat u see our young muslims trying to fit in with da west n makeing the western life style their own............but u would see less muslims dat would be good practicing muslims who are trying to make da islamic life style their own and they try to make this identity dat has been waiting to be made which is da identity of a msulim....no matter how much u try to mix into the western culture thy will never except any one of us and still we dont realize it....dat thy hate us.......u can dress like thm act like dem talk like thm ect but the reality is dey hate us and especialy the war going on i thought muslims would realize dat........ok ok ok i talked alot my q. is y do muslims do wat the west do y not have ur own identity were u really fit in?...........
Posted 28 Mar 2003

First of all you are very true ... and ur question is real ... but you talk abt some community ... u see Muslims they try to behave like them (west)... yo believe they are just fascinate by them and when they back to their sense... u see they turn to change... I know personally a lot person from U.K / U.S ...they offer prayers.... do Hijaab acts on Islam... actually as a human being we fascinate wid glamour ... nothing else...

Islam has very strong roots... well they just require a chance to grew up ... how fast you never realize.... may be in a moment or may be Gods know :)....

Actually ... Muslims country still have nothing to fascinate ppl... they still follow the path of West, not the Islam:’(... it is da bad luck. but ... we've to create Muslim as model those attract others to be like u.... u (ajabee) may be a student of a college... you can attract ur class mates ... college fellow... to be like u (if you pretend ur self as a role model).. that’s the way you create more and more Real Muslims.... when our brothers / Sisters who live in west.... fascinate by yo (Muslim gals * guys) they never look around west culture... believe….

So the answer is ... try to fascinate ur youth to Islam ... not West...

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 28 Mar 2003

Raziel says
one thing only
what is it specifically that makes u think all this ...err...stuff?
(a decent word used)
Posted 28 Mar 2003

yoooo raziel :P

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 29 Mar 2003

turipti says
yeh ur rite ajnabee about lots of muslim ppl around da west tryin to fit in to da wester culture and act like dem...but even in muslim countrys dese days u see ppl not followin islam proply & also becoming westernized...as in not wearin decent clothing..doin thins der not suppose to..both man & women...Well i guess it is da sign of judgement day getting closer..all bad stuff takn place wid war & all dat
Posted 29 Mar 2003

quote:
Originally posted by WARMTH OF LOVE

First of all you are very true ... and ur question is real ... but you talk abt some community ... u see Muslims they try to behave like them (west)... yo believe they are just fascinate by them and when they back to their sense... u see they turn to change... I know personally a lot person from U.K / U.S ...they offer prayers.... do Hijaab acts on Islam... actually as a human being we fascinate wid glamour ... nothing else...

Islam has very strong roots... well they just require a chance to grew up ... how fast you never realize.... may be in a moment or may be Gods know :)....

Actually ... Muslims country still have nothing to fascinate ppl... they still follow the path of West, not the Islam:’(... it is da bad luck. but ... we've to create Muslim as model those attract others to be like u.... u (ajabee) may be a student of a college... you can attract ur class mates ... college fellow... to be like u (if you pretend ur self as a role model).. that’s the way you create more and more Real Muslims.... when our brothers / Sisters who live in west.... fascinate by yo (Muslim gals * guys) they never look around west culture... believe….

So the answer is ... try to fascinate ur youth to Islam ... not West...

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé

ur right about everythin especially the whole glamour thng...whn one sees a pretty girl or hansom guy thy only look at the looks and like....but u shold always see wats behind those looks i mean personalaty ect...and as for islam...well islam has this beaquty that is waiting to be shown to those who want to see it..........everyone finds da easiset option in things for example....if one is told to pray by his parents he will think na forget it wats da point ill jus sit in my room n let time pass.........but if allah give guidance to one thn he would understand the love n beauty of islam n do it freely.............n also da whole role model thing dats true aswell its like in coleg n around our neighbour hood alot of ppl are influenced by good practicing youngsters but those who r not jus see islam being all strict n horrible n boring and backwards..........n those r the ppl who r in lose coz dey r missing out big time..............warmth i think i talked alot meh chup ho ja thi houn........lol
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel

one thing only
what is it specifically that makes u think all this ...err...stuff?
(a decent word used)

hi...firstly r u msulim>?.......secondly as a muslim we should have this way of life and identity as a muslim which is not exactly going to plan as it should.......we dont realize waht our beloved prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) done for us in his time to make this beautiful religion stand n we are the next genaration who have to make ppl understand da beauty of islam....not wasite our time in things dat r not for us like clubbing ect.......
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

well, maybe in uk..not here...meaning where i am...but i think cuz west have more freedom and so our younsters even elders wanna look kewl...

hey but islam gives more freedom dan any other religion its jus da misunderstanding pplhave about it n da less knowledge u have the less u no about da freedom in islam.......
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:
Originally posted by turipti

yeh ur rite ajnabee about lots of muslim ppl around da west

assalaamua alaikum trupti eazy wats happenin n yes gyal i agree wiv u no adays u look around n u dont no whose muslim and n whose not coz not only the way ppl dress but da way thy act towards each other sad really auryaar kya haal chaal hai...?[colored]
Posted 03 Apr 2003

wats gonna happenin next well.....
........Al Alim.......
Posted 03 Apr 2003

Zindagi says
hello ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaise hai aap and ajnabee itne lambe essay mat likha karo i can't read it.........lol..........joke kiya hai yaar........
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:

quote:
hey but islam gives more freedom dan any other religion its jus da misunderstanding pplhave about it n da less knowledge

look i know islam gives more freedom them other religions..BUT..do other religion ppl really follow their religion? NO...then when they don;t..that gives then TOTAL FREEDOM..more then what islam gives..and looking at that..muslims try to follow..as i said..muslims with weak fait and imaan...

true true true..but u have to see those who dont follow der religion are jus finding the eazy way out..n not only dat no one has to follow der religion if they dont want coz dey have free will to follow or not to follow.....its simply laid out 4 all of us .......but some choose not to follow religion but they follow others way of life like da west as i mentioned b4...........achaa[angel]
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Zindagi

hello ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaise hai aap and ajnabee itne lambe essay mat likha karo i can't read it.........lol..........joke kiya hai yaar........

kooriyeh wat can u read apart from alif...beah.....ki pathi....lol.......me is teek taak allhumdulliah[:D]
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:

quote:
wats gonna happenin next well.....
........Al Alim.......

well, i gottago in my grave and they gottago in their graves...i should look and care for my own ama'als and try to make them better before i should point at others..question should be asked..what if i die tomorrow, am i ready to answer God bout namaz, quran, etc...?

ofcourse me agree 100% we should always look at ourself b4 finger pointin but its wrong to finger point aswell coz u should have a way to tell some one somthing n my subjected dat i posted is not to tell ppl off its jus to have an understandin y some ppl do wat dey do its jus genral thinking
Posted 03 Apr 2003

Zindagi says
ey ajnabee ezy ho jay.i can read A B C.............lol..........
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:

quote:
true true true..but u have to see those who dont follow der religion are jus finding the eazy way out

easy way out? not really..this life is temporary...they'll find hard way out when they die k they were stupid for not believing into what they were told by their religion..cuz stick to religion and it will take u to the right way..be it islam or any religion...cuz read actual teachings of christianity..it doesn;t leads to anything bad..and same thing goes for all other religions...thing is..stick to religion and u r safe...u leave religion..u'r lost...

yup thats true but i wasnt talking about wat woill happen to thm in da hereafter becoz from wat i have seen from my friendz ect they jus hv da whole attidude of crossing so n so bridge whn thy come to it they dont like hearing da whole tnig about deing n punishment ect.as for every religion it is apart of the Loyeh Mafooz so if u follow religion u r safe dats true no argument on dat..........khush.lol.[:D]
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:

ey ajnabee ezy ho jay.i can read A B C.............lol..........

but not d e f ect......... lol
Posted 03 Apr 2003

Zindagi says
oh bazigar pagal ho gaya hai...........oh listen u know wot i think u should spread islam instead of spredaing gand bala.....and who r talking about here.how do u know who is perfect and who is not? no one is perfect............
Posted 03 Apr 2003

hey i kinda noticed somthing about u baazi hope u dont take it in da wrong dircetion im jus saying this as ur little sis.....u tend to take things too personel at timez i mean im jus trieing to talk genrally not personally n i hope u can be a bit more relaxed n if u r dats cool bro......
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:

oh bazigar pagal ho gaya hai...........oh listen u know wot i think u should spread islam instead of spredaing gand bala.....and who r talking about here.how do u know who is perfect and who is not? no one is perfect............

yup yup no one is perfect if we were den i dont think we would be here ...........
Posted 03 Apr 2003

lol zindagy stop attackin me big bro achaa
Posted 03 Apr 2003

quote:

nah..not really..i only take things personally that r meant to be taken personally..otherwise..everything is kewl...

no u sound like da really baazi how u should be all cool n relaxed but its cool[angel].......aurrrrr
Posted 03 Apr 2003

Zindagi says
bazigar ezy ho.....aur agar block karna hai to jayo karo........ma tum se darti nahi hoon.....waise bi mazak kiya tha.............lol..............
Posted 03 Apr 2003

haan zindagy be aik mazak he hai iss liyeh saab keh saat mazak hee karthi hai.....hai na zindagy yaar?
Posted 03 Apr 2003

Zindagi says
ok ppl i have 2 go now but i'll bre bck..aur bazi yeh nahi soochna ke ma dar kar baag rahi hoon...............
Posted 03 Apr 2003

ok no more considering shidering leave zindagy alone she is innocent,.........
Posted 03 Apr 2003

ok baazi chill bro n zindagy has txt me to tell me she cnnat log on did u block her if so unblock her plzz pa ji
Posted 03 Apr 2003

zindagy stop personally attackin da guy
Posted 03 Apr 2003

achaaa bro me off for my lunch breaik inshallah chat to u soon where ever u r keep safe n unblick zindagy
Posted 03 Apr 2003

ok ur not mod wrong person lol.......she was jus messing around shes god nos where
Posted 03 Apr 2003

bhoot boory baat dis is a no smokin zone achaa
Posted 03 Apr 2003

Reply to Topic