online Quran learning ?sites

101 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
riwaqalazhar

Total Posts: 0

Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned expert, there’s no doubt that learning the Quran is a rewarding experience. In fact, according to a recent survey, over 1 million Muslims learn the Quran as a hobby every year. But as much fun as it is to learn, the process can also be quite challenging. And depending on where you go, the learning process can take weeks or even months. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to do online quran learning. But which ones are worth checking out? We’ve put together a list of online Quran learning sites that are worth trying. These are some of the best online Quran learning resources available

. So you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into. And as always, if you’re in need of a refresher, these sites have been designed to give you a solid understanding of the Quran in less time than ever before.
 I don't know how to read the Qur'an. What should I do?This is a good question because there are many ways to learn the Qur'an. Some people prefer learning the Qur'an by reading it, but I think it's more effective to study the Qur'an through other mediums such as listening to the Qur'an being recited and memorizing verses. There is no right or wrong way, and each person has his or her own preference. So make sure you try a few different things before deciding which is the best for you. 

Can you teach me how to memorize the Qur'an? 

Of course! In fact, I can show you how to memorize the Qur'an if you want.

Can I ask you questions about the Qur'an and  you speak English? 

Yes, you can. I speak English. However, I'm more comfortable speaking in Arabic or Urdu.
In conclusion, I wanted to take a few moments to talk about online quran learning classes. While it’s true that there are many good sites out there, it’s also true that there are many bad ones as well. Some offer courses that are poorly written and have unclear objectives. Others offer courses that are too complicated to really understand what they’re trying to teach. Others still offer courses that focus more on money than the Quran. But even within these categories, there are some really excellent courses out there.

I think one of the best ways to learn from the internet is to take advantage of the different classes available on different sites. For example, if you want to learn how to memorize the Quran, you might check out the different classes on sites like Riwaq Al Azhar. On other sites, you might be interested in taking classes that focus on how to study the Quran properly. Or you could take an all-encompassing class that combines the two. The best way to figure out what a particular site offers is to read reviews. You can do a quick search using Google to see what other people who have tried the classes before you have to say about them.

Posted 27 May 2022

Reply to Topic