Sailor Cats 2: Space Odyssey

361 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
fanature

Total Posts: 0

Looks like building a cardboard rocket wasn’t such a good idea after all because it exploded! Now all your cats are missing in space and you’ll have to find them! But don’t worry because you’ll also find lots of new friends - and marvelous creatures - along the way.

- FEATURES -

? Click-and-collect game
? Easy to play - tap at the right time to fish!
? More than 100 skins and costumes to dress up your kitties.
? Upgrade your spaceship while fishing metals, coins & stars!
? A whole galaxy to discover full of planets, nebulae, mechas and aliens
? Great for kids, moms, grannies, crazy cat ladies and cool dudes alike. The whole family can play and enjoy Sailor Cats 2!
?? Unique cute kawaii graphic style
Download https://apkworlds.com/sailor-cats-2/

Posted 10 Jun 2022

Do you know why your cardboard rocket ended up exploding in the first place? And did it ruin your wedding guest dresses, or is that safe? I would love to know how such explosions even happen in the first place.
Posted 25 Feb 2023

The writer has outdone himself this time. It is not at all enough; the website is also utmost perfect. I will never forget to visit your site again and again. ????
Posted 04 Mar 2023

Brandrry says
Sailor Cats 2: Space Odyssey" takes the beloved feline crew to new heights, quite literally! This game is a purrfect blend of adorable cats and exciting space exploration. Whether you're a fan of the original or a newcomer, you'll find the gameplay, graphics, and storyline to be out of this world. Get ready to do my homework websites embark on an intergalactic adventure with your favorite sailor cats – it's a claw-some journey that's sure to keep you entertained for hours on end! ????
Posted 05 Oct 2023

Reply to Topic