Was Kenya included in the draw?

296 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Jim78

Total Posts: 0

On conducting the draw for the qualifiers on April 19, 2022, Kenya were pooled in Group C alongside Cameroon, Namibia, and Burundi. At the conclusion of the draw, Caf also asked Kenya to reinstate Mwendwa and his team so they can be involved in the qualifiers.
However, a tough-talking Amina responded to Caf by stating they will only engage Fifa after finishing the FKF clean-up exercise.
“The same way we have completed this process before the International Cricket Council (ICC) is the same way we want to do it with football,” Mohamed responded to Caf.
“We want to finish internally and complete this process before engaging with Fifa. If you have been following, FKF has serious accountability issues which have to be solved first.”
The statement sounded like the final blow for Kenya as Caf announced three days later that Kenya have been kicked out of the qualifiers.
Posted 18 Jun 2022

AlexGreen says
The last local football championship has undergone many changes. I'm talking about the championship of Kenya and the African Cup. Matches were often postponed due to covid. But this has its own intrigue. I often bet on the results of matches here - https://1xbet.co.ke/ I have noticed that unexpected changes often bring good luck for me personally.
Posted 19 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic