Can you give us an example of how ijazah can change your life?

213 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
riwaqalazhar

Total Posts: 0

Many people have no idea where to start when it comes to learning the Qur'an and it can be very daunting to learn something as vast as the Qur'an all at once. For those who need a fast way to pick up the basics of the Qur'an and get started memorizing verses, there are many apps and programs designed for this purpose.

From Quran app to Quran Reader app, here are four options for you to start memorizing the Qur'an:

1.quran memorization online Software

This software works by giving you a passage from the Qur'an along with an audio to learn and memorize. Once you have learned the passage, the software will ask you questions and provide you with the answer. Once you answer correctly, the software will continue to give you new passages and ask you to remember them. The program will repeat until you have answered all the questions correctly.

What are some advantages to this course? 

This course provides a variety of courses for women and men who want to learn more about Islamic teachings, the Qur'an and Sunnah.
What are some disadvantages to this course?There is no disadvantage, except that you may feel more shy to talk to strangers and share things with them.

Can you give us an example of how ijazah (Islamic knowledge) can change your life?

Ijazah helps me to keep my faith in God. It gives me strength, courage and a new way of thinking. I can be happy every day because I know that there is someone who has everything under control.
 What's the best thing about being Muslim? It's the only religion where you will never be judged on the way you look. You will always be loved.

Do you have any tips on how to make this course more interactive?

Yes! I hope everyone who participates in this course enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Feel free to post questions on my Facebook page or on Instagram ijazah course for free. You can also message me through the Facebook group if you want to know anything about the course, or if you have any questions.
Are you going to be covering other topics in the near future? I am hoping to continue with the ijazah series by creating an advanced course next, which will cover some of the most common topics that students ask about in their exams.

What kind of topics would you like to cover? 

I would love to do some videos on topics such as Islamic finance, Islamic business management, the Shari'a, etc.
In conclusion, I’d like to say that I really enjoy reading tafseer quran, especially the translations. It’s fascinating to see how each scholar has interpreted the Holy Qur’an. Reading them all together brings new insight into different aspects of the Islamic religion. It is also interesting to learn about different sects of Islam, such as Sufism. Finally, the most interesting part is learning about the people who wrote these translations, like Muhammad Ibn Abd-ul Wahhab, and Ibn Taymiyyah. These scholars had strong feelings about what was written in the Qur’an and how it should be understood. The fact that they were willing to debate these issues gives them a special place in the history of Islamic scholarship.

Posted 29 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic